78. Tangled Up

Davina woke up tangled in Daemon and Daelia and Devin were already up running up and down the hall as if they were given a pot of coffee already. It was perfect and peaceful, the chaos that was theirs and no one else's.

Davina spilled out of bed and slipped back on her ring, she admired it on her finger, she couldnt stop. She loved being married to Daemon, he was the man she wanted and almost lost so many years ago and now she couldnt imagine her life, what her life would have been like without him, without him right here beside her in their bed, tangled up in each other every night.

Davina got to making breakfast with Daelia and Devin, Devin requested pancakes and as Davina was having cravings every day was pancakes and whipped cream day. Daelia rinsed the fruit while Davina poured the batter. Devin opened his mouth wide and she dolloped some whipped cream on his tongue then on her own. Devin giggled out as he licked his lips.

"Daddy, can we put it together?" Daelia questioned. "I can help, I'm really strong, mama tells me all the time."

"You are strong." Daemon agreed. "Help me get this stupid box open." Daelia and Devin tugged like their life depended on it before Daemon cut the sides and Devin smiled sheepishly back at him.

"I was about to do that." Devin remarked.

"Sure you were." Daemon agreed as he moved to the kitchen, he poured a cup of coffee but left it steaming on the counter steaming away as he moved to Daenib kissing along her neck she leaned back into him. He ran his hands over her his beard scratching along her neck with every kiss.

"Morning." Davina whispered kissing him.

"Oh, you taste sweet, someone get into the whipped cream already?" Daemon teased turning her to him.

"Best way to start the day." Davina agreed.

"I can think of one better." Daemon corrected. She leaned back on the counter Daemon's hands still running over her, lips still consuming her neck and his hands slipped under her shirt teasing lightly at her chest.

"Is there supposed to be instructions?" Daelia called out. 

"Mama doesnt use instructions though." Devin added with a shrug.

"He's not wrong." Davina agreed. "Come on eat first." Davina plated the food and Daemon kept a hand on her as they moved to the table. Devin practically engulfed his food before Daemon took a sip of his coffee.

+

"That was useless." Daemon declared flopping down beside Davina and Daelia. "These instructions- God whoever made this thing, they are idiots." Davina laughed out.

"Mama, please!" Devin begged holding up a piece. "If we dont have a crib then the baby can't come."

"He's got a point." Davina agreed. "I can raven Viserys, he is a handy man. Get it because he..."  Davina was already laughing. 

"I dont need Viserys thinking I can't handle putting a crib together." Daemon corrected and Davina chuckled as she ran a hand through Daemons hair and down his chest.

"You are a great husband, a great father, Daemon." Davina remarked. "I have complete faith in you that you will be an amazing father to this baby too. But Viserys will understand if you can't-"

"Shut up." Daemon corrected. "I can handle this."

"Of course, I know you are up for the challenge, you married me after all. I know you can finish..." Davina teased, his tongue peaked out between his lips as he stared back at her.

"Yeah, I can gorgeous... you need a reminder?" Daemon agreed capturing her hand between his and his chest. His heat radiating off of him made her feel all warm inside. Before he pulled her closer his body covered hers. She couldnt stop smiling as he devoured her.

"Stay on task people. We got a baby coming!" Daelia declared.