16. Tommen of Doorknob

So It Goes // Corlys Velaryon // Rhaenys Targaryen out now!

When Alyssa got pregnant again, Davina was so excited to be a big sister.

Davina was already making all the plans, said they were having a girl and she would have a sister. Davina knew it.

Davina doted on Alyssa, stuck by her side and got her everything she could ever need. Cake of course.

Alyssa was walking with Davina through the gardens of the capital and Davina was explaining why she should have a sister.

Alyssa and Baelon knew that Davina was special. She was dramatic and loud, she always thought her way was the better way but she loved with her whole heart. Alyssa could tell her heart was set on Daemon.

"And because I'm the youngest and want my own little minions." Davina informed Alyssa calmly. " And I really, really think that a sister would be good. But I will accept a baby brother. But that is my second option." Davina clarified.

"What do you think we should name your new sibling?" Alyssa questioned wrapping an arm around her.

"DJ." Davina answered. Alyssa stared back at her confused. "For Davina Jr. Because im making her a mini me." Alyssa chuckled as Baelon found them. "But I suppose that could get confusing and there is only one me." Davina rationalized.

"That's certainly true." Baelon agreed kissing Alyssa.

"Visenya? Or Rhaella! Ariella!" Davina declared happily.

"And if you have a new baby brother?" Baelon countered.

"No, its a girl. I can tell." Davina corrected.

"Can you? What about you my love, can you tell?" Baelon asked as Alyssa leaned into him. Davina wanted a love like that and knew there was only one person in the world that she could feel like that with.

+

Davina was prepared. She was going to be the best big sister and turn her little sister into a mini version of herself. Perfection. Obviously.

Davina and Daemon would go through a lot over the years. A lot of love and hate and everything in between. But both of their priorities shifted. Daemon had been completely obsessed with Davina then he got her and she lost him.

But right now her mind was set on her sister. Her brothers faded into the background as they usually did when Davina had a mission, a plan for greatness.

Daemon and Davina picked an egg and placed it in the crib.

"That's going to be our baby one day." Daemon informed her confidently.

"You think?" Davina countered leaning into him.

"I know." Daemon agreed.

"Come on you two, we are going to be late." Alyssa declared running a hand over her stomach.

"Daemon is going to win." Davina declared. "Win the whole thing!"

"My Davina if they only let you play i'm sure you would beat the other boys to the ground with ease." Baelon remarked as Alyssa fixed the ribbon in Davina's hair. Davina swatted a hand at her and pulled the ribbon right out.

"I don't need it. It's a competition, why does Dae get to look all handsome and I'm in this stupid dress?" Davina demanded.

"Suitors." Viserys offered and Davina gawked at him.

"NEVER!" Davina corrected.

"We are here for a tourney my loves." Alyssa confirmed. "Lets just have fun."

"Never." Davina repeated leaning towards Viserys. Aemma had to admit that Davina was scary. She was trouble and vicious and bossy but Viserys adored her. Aemma also knew it was much better to be on Davina's good side.

"Tommen is going to be there." Baelon remarked and Davina straightened up. "Thought that might get you in a better mood."

"I'm in a great mood just don't like the dress." Davina corrected.

"I heard he's getting married." Daemon lied. "Prince Tommen of doorknob." Davina burst out laughing.

"I forgot we called him that!" She exclaimed in a fit of laughter.

"You dressed him in green and Daemon thought you were falling in love." Viserys remarked.

"I havent seen him in ages." Davina remarked. "Not since that unfortunate etiquette lesson." She added staring back at her parents.

"It was a mistake." Baelon agreed immediately.

Davina jumped out of the carriage and Daemon chased after her grabbing her hand.

"Are you going to go up against Tommen?" Davina asked as she lifted her dress skirt and climbed the gate to the arena.

"DAVINA!" Baelon called after her.

"I don't hear anything." Daemon assured following her.

"He's good last I heard." Davina remarked as Daemon wrapped a hand around her. "Won a bout in Dorne."

"Doorknob." Daemon muttered.

"Tommen!" Davina exclaimed waving a hand at him.

"Fuck me." Daemon grumbled.

"Later." Davina assured with a smirk.

"My favorite Targaryens." Tommen declared hugging Davina. "It's been a while."

"Too damn long." Davina remarked.

"Not long enough." Daemon murmured and Davina elbowed him in the gut. "So nice to see you again Tom... of the doorknobs" Tommen stared back at him a moment before he remembered.

"You always were funny." Tommen mused.

"You took my advice." Davina declared touching his jacket and Daemon felt like a three year old boy again, all his confidence gone as Davina ran her fingers along Tommen's golden edged jacket.

"Green is my color." Tommen agreed. "Red is definitely yours." He remarked. "Stunning Dav."

Davina knew that flirtation with Tommen would get Daemon ready for his duel and it worked he was so pent up and ready for war with the entirety of Dorne that he won the whole tourney.

Daemon took the ceremonial flower crown and delivered it to Davina.

"My queen." He declared and she leaned over the balcony to grab it and he kissed her, for all to see.