29. Ruin My Life

Haunted // Aegon Targaryen x Vaera out now!!

"Davina.' Viserys sneered.

'Its not my fault that Fury didn't like him.' Davina said innocently.

'that is the fourth husband you have burned.'

'Yes, Fury... I am sorry about him.' Davina said she couldn't help the eye roll that came with it.

'Davina.' Viserys snapped.

'I am not fucking those cunts.' she spat. 'keep sending men my way though and Fury will continue to burn them to the ground the moment their slimy lips touch mine.' she had been married and married again and again but Fury knew the drill and none of her marriages were ever consummated. Viserys would ship her off and she would take one look at her betrothed and wish death upon them. They would be married she would wait until they were alone and Fury would come to the rescue. You would think after so many burning accidents that men would turn away from the princess but Davina claimed that Fury thought they were trying to hurt her and like a faithful dragon, he protected her. It didnt sway men, every one of them though that they would be the one to tame the wild dragoness. They were not.

'that is enough.' Viserys spat.

'You are quite right. That is enough. You have been king for years and yet you keep tossing your only sister aside as though I am nothing more than a bargaining chip!' Davina shouted. 'I am more than a name, or something to mount. I am not a whore and I'm not a broodmare. Stop treating me as such.' Davina demanded.

'Davina,' Viserys shook his head mad at himself as well now. he didn't realize how he was hurting her. it was their job as high borns to keep going but he saw the pain in his sisters eyes. 'Davina I'm sorry-'

'If daemon were king, he never would have done this to me. he never would have pushed me away.' Davina yelled pushing her brother back. 'You are an idiot.' Davina told him. 'you push us both away and you are going to end up alone. In the end it is not marriage, your wife that stays with you but your family, your true family, your blood. Your children and your siblings. You push us away, you push us towards other stupid houses, houses so much lower than us and you fucking expect us to play nice?' Davina sneered.

'Dav-'

'You try and force me into marriage with another ludicrous house I will send Fury down upon kings landing.' Davina warned as she marched away.

Davina was very much like Daemon. Hot headed and quick tempered. They liked their dragons, they liked their freedom and they wanted to be in control of all the power. Which is exactly why Viserys was in charge and not Daemon.

'DAVINA!" Viserys shouted but she pulled herself up onto Fury.

'Heed my words, Brother.' She shouted. 'Don't doubt me. My Fury is greater than your will.' She warned. 'Fly.' She demanded and Fury took off running, Viserys ducked as he took off over his head.

Meanwhile...

'Oh my Gods would you shut up?" Daemon shouted. Rhae Royce was a throne in Daemon's side. She was no Davina and she was a Royce, a bronze bitch that wanted love and affection and children but Daemon couldn't stand to look at her.

'Fuck off!' Daemon shouted. "I'm not touching you.' Rhae stared at her husband. Moon after moon they only drifted farther apart. Daemon's heart had long belonged to someone else and Rhae Royce was not her.

Daemon had control of Dragon stone while his brother was ruling in kings landing but dragon stone was not the iron throne. That was the goal. The moment his brother was named the king, Daemon said the iron, saw the swords stacked together. He wanted that. he wanted to rule and he wanted Davina by his side. Not this bronze bitch.

Davina, with her long white hair and her smile, they had been born into this world together and they were going to stay together forever. Targaryen's wed brother and sister for years, Viserys wanted more unions though, he wanted more power and strength. He wanted everything and Daemon and Davina got the short end of the stick.

Daemon heard of Davina's... difficulties keeping her husbands alive and it got him to thinking about burning the bronze bitch but with his luck she wouldn't burn, being bronze in all. Daemon wrote to Davina but she was wandering the realm, running away from Viserys and he wanted to run with her.

When Davina finally got around to dragonstone she didn't look twice at Rhae and lunged at her brother hugging him tight.

'Where have you been?" Daemon questioned kissing her again and again.

'I cant stay.' Davina told him.

'What?'

"I needed to see you.' Davina told him.

'You cant leave. Not until i've tasted you.' He rasped nipping at her neck.

'then you're going to have to kiss me like you fuck me." His eyes searched hers.

"How do I fuck you?" Daemon questioned with a grin. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to hug her to his body.

'Like your life depends on it."

'I think it does.' Daemon agreed as Davina kissed him again and Daemon held nothing back. She loved the exhilaration she felt every time he claimed a part of her body with such unapologetic desire. A desire that felt like something much more than want. It was a need that brought her to life with a mind-numbing shot of anticipation and a heart-pounding jolt of fear.

"I want you," He breathed as her lips and tongue stroked her neck. He occupied her body. She pulled away just slightly to look him in the eyes.

'Viserys is mad at me for killing off the husbands.' Davina told him. 'I'm waiting for things to settle down.'

'Stay here.' Daemon told her. Davina's eyes drifted to Rhae, stood staring at them.

"I don't think your wife would like that.' Davina mused leaned into him again, her legs tightened around him.

'I don't give a damn about her.' Daemon assured.

'I just needed a kiss for the air.' Davina told him. 'to get me through long nights without you.'

'Fuck the king.' Daemon declared.

'I love you.' Davina whispered letting her legs fall back to the ground.

'I love you. Be careful Davina.'

'Always am.' She shot him a smile over her shoulder that made him never want to let her go again.

Viserys was ruining their life.