58. Our Wife

'What are you reading?' Davina nearly jumped out of her skin

'Daemon!' she smacked the book at him.' Dont. Scare. Me.'

'Im sorry i didnt think i was' he said laughing out as he picked up Devin. Daelia was babbling in the nook of Davina's arm. 

'Im reading a romance with the longest fucking slow burn in existence!' She exclaimed 'we went the whole book with the two of them so clearly in love and not saying a damn thing and now only a few pages left and they are confessing their love. So shut up or go away.' she shoed him away. Daemon smiled and bounced Devin turning him upside down and making him laugh out. Daelia peaked up looking back at them. She pointed a hand back at them and Daemon took Daelia from Davina's lap sitting quietly as they kids babbled and laughed out as Davina finished her book

'They killed him'. She announced throwing the book down. 'They fucking killed him after he declared his love for her... And they call this shit romance.' Davina muttered

'So good book?'

'Fantastic book!' Davina told him. 'whats love without a bit of death and heartbreak right?' she added with a wink.

"Theres the happy couple!" Seamus declared. "How is parenting? Hello little monsters one and two!" He teased picking up Daelia she smiled back at him. Daelia slapped as Seamus chest. "I know I prefer men but I'm not a woman capable of satisfying your little hunger." Seamus offered passing her off to Davina.  

"well lets see, She sleeps, shits, and gnaws on my tit.' Davina told him matter of factly. Daelia was sucking on her breast Seamus looked away awkwardly and Daemon chuckled.

'What never seen a breast before?' She joked again and he turned around to face her. Tits on display. 'If it makes you that uncomfortable know that I dont care."

"Just came to see my God children." Seamus offered. 

"Did we decide that?" Daemon countered. "I dont think we did. Dav?"

"Okay." Davina agreed. Seamus pumped his fists in the air happily. 

"Okay?" Daemon countered. 

"What? He's my husband, do you honestly think I can push my husband out of my childrens life?" Davina couldnt keep a straight face as she said it. 

"You are a jokester." Daemon declared. 

"I mean... it was funny." Davina agreed. "Your face but I mean honestly, Seamus is a good babysitter. And if he's babysitting we get a date night." Davina purred. 

"Seamus Seaworth, You are officially their Godfather until we find a better babysitter." Daemon agreed. 

"I will take it." Seamus agreed. 

"I didnt know you wanted children." Davina remarked as Daemon pulled Davina to him. 

"Honestly, neither did I." Seamus agreed. "But... when my wife is pregnant with another mans child, I knew I needed to step up-" Daemon threw a pillow back at him. 

"Honestly, you two are shameless." Daemon declared. "Where is Samwell? I need to tag team, I need to bull you two with him."

"You wouldnt dare bully our beautiful wife." Seamus declared and Davina's laughter echoed.