8. LOOK!

"I want him to go." Daemon told Viserys. 

"Who?"

"Tommen. That prince." Daemon sneered rooting his hands on his hips. 

"Dav seems to like him." Viserys countered. 

"Thats the problem!" Daemon shouted back at him. "Are you stupid!"

"Daemon." Viserys tsked. 

"Are you?" Daemon continued. "Look, look, just look!" Daemon demanded grabbing Viserys by the hair and moving his head towards them. 

"Daemon!" Viserys declared swatting his hand away. "What's gotten into you?"

"He's... are you not looking?" Daemon demanded. "LOOK!" 

"I am looking, stop pulling my hair." Viserys demanded. 

"She looks..." Daemon's brow furrowed as he looked over at them. 

What Daemon saw was davina falling in love with someone that wasnt him. Touching his shirt and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

What Viserys saw was davina telling Tommen that yellow was not his color. Pulling at the fabric and telling him that he was very lost and it was a good thing that Davina was so stylish that she could probably help him with his unfortunate clothing. 

"I don't think she loves Tommen." Viserys countered. 

"LOOK!" Daemon shouted before slumping into the couch. 

"I am. I think if you go up to them-" Viserys began. 

"And look like a fool?" Daemon spat, staring up at Viserys. "You know nothing about women."

"Oh and you do?" Viserys countered. 

"I'm getting Dav back." Daemon declared jumping up and running over to them. 

"You are really bossy." Tommen remarked. 

"I am the boss." Davina countered. "Bosses have to be bossy so boys listen." 

"That's actually smart." Tommen remarked. 

"I'm really smart." Davina agreed. "Mama tells me all the time." 

"DAVINA!" Daemon declared colliding with her. 

"What?" Davina asked pushing him off of her. "Don't step on my shoes." Davina told him sticking her foot out. "See, pretty." Davina told Tommen. 

"Very." Tommen agreed and she nudged her foot against his shoe. 

"Not pretty." Davina told him. 

"Comfy though." Tommen told Davina. Daemon still wasnt hearing them, his brain was spiraling out of control. Davina was playing footsie with this Prince of the door knobs. 

"I can help you." Davina told him confidently as she extended her hand. "I think green is more your color." 

"Yellow is-"

"Doesnt really work." Davina told him. "I know I told mama, well I didnt." she stopped walking and turned back to Daemon who was pulling at his hair. "Dae did I tell mama I was going to be nice?" 

"No." Daemon said immediately thinking she was going to tell Tommen to bugger off. 

"Great." davina agreed. "I'm going to give you a make over!" Davina declared pulling him into her chambers. Daemon spun around and looked to Viserys. 

"DID YOU SEE THAT!" Daemon shouted back at him. 

"Look!" Viserys declared pointing down the hall and daemon spun back around and Viserys slid down hiding behind the couch. 

"WHA-" Daemon began as he turned back to Viserys. "YOU ARE NO HELP!" Daemon screamed running down the hall. 

Daemon was horrified when he saw Davina playing dress up with Tommen pulling at his jacket. Tossing clothes around. 

"What. Are. You.... doing Dav!" Daemon demanded. 

"I think this." Davina said holding up one of daemon's shirts. 

"Are you trying to turn him into me?" Daemon asked looking between them. "Putting him in my clothes? Are you trying to send me to door knob!" Daemon shouted in outrage and Davina turned to him. A very serious look on her face as she shoved the shirt at Tommen. 

"What are you on about?" Davina asked moving to Daemon as he began to hyperventilate. "Chill. Chill... breathe..." Davina told him glancing back at Tommen.

"Dav, you can't send... me... away." Daemon said breathlessly. "I need you." 

"I'm not sending you away." Davina corrected confused. "I'm not sending you away." she repeated putting her hands on Daemon's shoulders. "Stop being so dramatic." Davina instructed. "You are stuck with me. Forever."

"Forever?" 

"And ever." Davina confirmed kissing his cheek. 

+

"What are you wearing Tommen?" 

"Davina said yellow wasnt my color." Tommen told his father. 

"Davina." Baelon declared. 

"Green." Davina said waving a hand towards tommen. "Green is his color." 

"What about Targaryen red?" Tommen asked and Viserys expected Daemon to start screaming as Tommen was flirting with Davina but Davina scrunched her face up. 

"I dont think so." davina remarked. 

"You alright Daemon?" Viserys whispered. 

"Perfect." Daemon assured and Viserys looked to Daemon holding tight to Davina's hand under the table. 

"House Martell-"

"What's green then?" Davina asked. 

"Who." Alyssa countered. "Otherwise you are asking an endless question." Davina stared back at her a moment processing. 

"WHO-" Davina declared. "is green then?" davina looked to Alyssa. "bettah?"

"Much." Alyssa agreed chuckling. 

"Hightower." Baelon chuckled. 

"Those fools." Prince Martell agreed. 

"Can you marry a tower?" daemon asked confused.