79. Menace

It seemed like the last moon of pregnancy always gave Davina the most problems. For one she was constipated. And that and itself was awful.

"Come out dammit!" she demanded "I know you don't wanna live in my colon forever!" Apparently it did. Magic shit tonics please and thank you Davina begged. 

Second she could not see her toes. She could not put on her shoes and the dresses she had to wear the largest of dresses that looked like damn parachutes. Not only were her breasts plump but her stomach was stretched out so far she thought she might burst. Might literally burst. Her stomach was just going to explode.

"Daemon put my shoe on." Davina requested. Daemon wmiled back at her, she grabbed Daemon by the collar of his shirt. "Daemon on your knees." Davina sat on the end of the bed and stuck her foot out. "Knees Daemon. I cant put my shoes on."

"You dont need shoes." Daemon assured softly as he got to his knees.

"I kind of do." Davina corrected. He slid his hands up her thighs and tugged down her panties she smirked back at him. 

"I'm better at taking clothes off." Daemon whispered pulling up her dress skirts. He dove at her cunt, burying his face in it, and he could not help the shuddering moan he emitted. The smell of her, musky and feminine; the feel of her, velvet soft and her bristly hair; the taste of her, sweet as nectar. Davina's legs wrapped around his back. The mix of pleasure and need and too sensitive and not enough is a war that explodes through Davina, soothing every muscle, erasing every worry. There is only here, now, this wondrous moment, stars pricking her vision, her body used and worshipped and sated. He nipped and sucked pulling her deeper into him. 

He pulled back as a whine left her lips. She reached down for him. 

"You want me to put your shoes on now?" Daemon mused sliding her panties up her legs. 

"Daemon!" Davina demanded he squeezed her ass, fixing her dress. "Dae..." She whimpered. He slid on her shoes. "You are a menace." Davina decided. 

Then lastly she remembered that babies were hard and she was not as young as she used to be. She felt a million years old when she was this pregnant.

She was not old. She was still young and sexy and a blimp. On the verge of exploding.