64. Gouge Out Your Eyes

"Princess." lord Regilo said licking at his lips.

"Hey." She answered stiffly. 

"My love." Daemon declared kissing her before leading her away. She felt Regilo's eyes on her as they left.

"Busy day, working hard, need a break?" Davina suggested.

"Yes, yes to that." Daemon agreed. She pulled him along, unbeknown that Regilo was following them. the door slammed closed. They were taking a pit stop in his pyramid and he was being gracious with their touring of Pentos but he was a creep. 

"Creeper still out there?" Davina pondered. 

"Obviously." Daemon agreed he threw the door open and REgilo stumbled back. "You come near my wife again I will gouge out your eyes." Daemon warned. 

"Yes my prince." he scurried down the hall as fast as he could. 

Daemon tended to every inch of her, lips trailing along her skin as his hands wandered, pulling, teasing, pinching her body. Stealing her breath she wrapped her legs around his waist keeping him to her as his lips found hers again.

He took her into a hungry kiss. She could feel his thick member bobbing against her inside thigh, causing her to whimper against his lips. She wanted him, no, she needed him. Needed him buried inside her, deep and without mercy she needed him to take her.

"Tell me you need me." Daemon demanded against her swollen lips. His attention drew elsewhere as he kissed down her chin, to her jaw and moved to her neck where he placed hungry kisses and light bites on her flesh.

"Please Dae, I need you... please, Now." She demanded her nails scratching along his back.

"Need me to what?" He smirked against her neck making her laugh.

"I need you to make love to me, take me, fuck me, right the fuck now," She whimpered impatiently. Daemon needed no more elaboration, couldnt torment her anymore, because tormenting her meant tormenting himself in the process. With one hand he guided himself to her waiting entrance, she was soaked for him, needy for him. He pushed himself in, in one quick deliberate thrust, and Davina's eyes rolled back in her head as she was filled with pain and pleasure all at once, she lavished in the feeling. A quivering moan escaped her mouth and she drew a sharp breath. Daemon grunted at the feeling, of finally laying with her again, of feeling her tight soaking walls around himself.

"Harder." Davina demanded. He pulled out slowly and thrust in, again and again, each one harder her body rocking back. She whimpered breathily in response, her hands wrapped around his back, her nails dragging against his skin.

"Mmm... please." She begged as he took her, his pace grew faster and soon the rolling of his hips into hers had her crying out, begging for release. His hips rolled against her slowly, rhythmically, sensually, she rocked against him with shaky breaths. She wrapped her legs around his waist, gripping them over his hips as he pushed in deeper, his cock hitting into her repeatedly, the pounding sensation and the sound of wet, smacking flesh built a heat within her.

Daemon fucked into her, driving his cock into her tight pussy, stretching her around him, forcing himself into her slick wet heat she moaned into him she never felt like this before. He pressed kisses up her collarbone, across her throat, sucking her earlobe and nipping at her chin. Davina's fingernails scratched across his back and ass. Her mouth spilled filthy words of praise. Daemon found her lips, kissing her hard and hot, their mouths fucking as their bodies clashed, her cunt holding him captive. He worked a hand between them, snaking it down to flick her clit. Overcome, she screamed, teeth biting into his shoulder, her body pure heaven as it milked his cock.

"I'm g-getting close, so close." She told him in quivering pants. Daemon too was nearing his climax.

"Then let us come undone together my love, I want you to fall apart with me." He groaned above her. She arched into him, she was so very close.

"ahhh!" She moaned out, her cries of pleasure as she tipped over the edge and fell into her orgasm. Her walls fluttered against Daemon's cocks, causing him to spill inside her with one last big thrust.

"Fuck!" He lost control, thrusting into her, marking her, losing his mind with the fucking incredible feel of her.