68. Pout

"Seamus I have a favor to ask." Davina remarked.

"Shoot." Seamus agreed.

"I need you to babysit Daemon." Davina remarked. Seamus stared back at her.

"Draeya and Devin?" Seamus countered.

"No, I'm going to westeros for a bit and although i do trust daemon I have also been able to keep an eye on him and as bad as it sounds, I dont trust him to keep his hands to himself while I"m gone." Davina remarked.

"I get that. I mean look at the man." Seamus agreed.

"I also know although Daemon might be your type you are not his." Davina added.

"Thats hurtful." Seamus countered.

"But you will do it because you love your wife!" Davina decided for him. Seamus debated it.

"Okay."

"Best unburnt hubby ever."

+

"No, no, no!" Daelia shouted clinging to Davina.

"Mama be back soon, when you get bigger-" Davina looked to the twins dragons out the window as they squawked on the balcony at Fury, "-I love you both so much, I promise the next trip you come with." Davina said hugging them close. Daelia gave her very best pout and Daemon chuckled.

"You used to do that." Daemon remarked picking up Daelia.

"What?" Davina countered ignorantly.

"That pout, just like it. You got anything and everything." Daemon reminded her and Davina smirked.

"Well of course... I was the favorite." She whispered against his lips. "I love you." She kissed Devin and he hugged her legs leaning into her, "I love you." She kissed Daelia and she reached out for Davina and Daemon transferred her off. "I love you.'' She whispered as Daemon pulled her closer.

"I love you... come back soon." He whispered.

Davina used to think that flying was freeing, but she was flying away from her family. Fury seemed to notice her distraught state and he snorted out she scratched her nails over his scales and it calmed her. He turned his large head looking back at her.

"I love you Fury... my first baby." Davina said laying back, staring at the clouds as her thigh gripped his back. She reached out grabbing a handful of the clouds and it disappeared in her hand. Fury was fast, he was skilled and he was protective. When he touched down in kings landing it too Davina a moment to process that she was back. It had been almost five years of bliss and love and peace. Screaming babies and poopy pants, and Davina used to think she never wanted children, she didn't like them, didn't like Alicent's children most of the time but she had left when they were little. But her little monsters were perfect from the start. But she assumed that was how all mothers felt.

Growing a being inside of them for nine long moons and as loud and painful as war itself pushing them out. In wars you win land, crowns, gold but Davina won the best thing ever when the twins were born. A family with Daemon. Something she had wanted for ages.