Giveaway Events (Details)

*** How to Participate ***

Step 1 : Draw both dishes made by Goong-Min & Byulyi, as described & written in Chapter 27 & Chapter 28.

Step 2 : Each drawing must show a cross-reference of the dish.

Step 3 : Follow me on Instagram @wolfbyulj to submit your drawing via Messenger on IG.

The drawing that's closest to the description in my story & my imagination, will win.
Every single submission will automatically win you participation prize.

These includes, but not limited to: Photocards, stickers, folded poster & more!

For more information, check out my Instagram story highlight 'GE 2022' & 'GE2022-FAQ'.

*** Giveaway Event Period ***

26th November 2022 - 31st January 2023 (Plenty of time!)

*** Giveaway Event's Prize Tier ***

Grand Prize : Director's Cut Full Set (jacket, photobook, phone tab, ID card, badge) + Illela Album (Main Vers.)

2nd Prize : Moonbyul album set (6equence & C.I.T.T) + Illella Album (Main Vers.)
(you get to choose the vers. PC included)

3rd Prize : Solar + WHEE album set + Illella Album (Main Vers.)
(you get to choose the vers. PC included)

Participation Prizes : Posters, Photocards, Badges, older albums, etc.

***Giveaway Event (T&C's PLEASE READ for Minors below 18 years old)***

Background:
For some country, they charge custom tax on the albums that I sent. I have no control over it, and I wouldn't know how much is the tax imposed, it's up to the government in that country. Yes, I agree that the winner shouldn't pay a single cent on the custom tax so I intend to transfer the money so they can pay the tax.

Problem No. 1: Minors don't have a bank account and their parents/guardians think it's a scam if I ask for the bank details (common misunderstanding: I cannot steal a single cent with account number, unless I have the card number)

Problem No. 2: If they rejected the parcel because they don't want to pay tax and not give me a way to pay, it will be stuck in the country's post office forever.

Solution : For minors (under 18), please let me know who you are. I'd need your parents / guardians to sign a consent form, I'll also provide them my contact details in case they need to verify that your winning isn't a scam. I'd be more than happy to talk to them about your achievements!

My promise & guarantee : This is not the first time I've organised a giveaway event, I have proof from the recipient on my Instagram account, your parents & guardians can check it out too.

*** Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ***

Q1: Does it have to be digital art?

No, you can draw it on a piece of paper, then take a picture of it & send it to me on Instagram through Messenger chat.

Q2: Do I have to colour it?
Yes! Absolutely! Please!

Q3: Can you explain more about the cross-reference?
Imagine yourself taking a bite off a burger, you can see the break-down layers of the ingredients. Put it into a drawing & label the ingredients. The drawing should display the dishes from the judges' point of view. Image example is given on Chapter 28 under A/N. Also, another example can be viewed from my Instagram story highlight 'GE 2022'.

Q4: How do I participate?

Follow me on Instagram (@wolfbyulj) and send me the coloured drawing through the Messenger on Instagram. All formats are accepted (PDF/JPG/PNG/Photos, etc).

Q5: How do I know if I win?
Every single art submission is automatically rewarded with participation prize. However, I'd choose the artwork that's closest to my description & imagination. Then, I'd contact everyone who participated on Instagram Messenger, which prizes they've won. Of course, I'd also be publishing a post to announce the winners on Instagram & Wattpad.

.

.

.

Well then... I look forward to see your creativity! Please do not hesitate, to contact me on Instagram if you have any questions, or your worries about parents & guardians. I'd make sure you get it free-of-charge, we'd work through this together!