Hero

~~Jaiveer~~

Dulquer Salmaan as Jaiveer Dixit

Pic credit to Pinterest

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits to Book_lover021

Thank you so much dear ❤️💜

~~~~~~~~~~~

Munching on my popcorn I tried to concentrate on the huge screen in front of me but as usual it's boring. Why do they need to develop these over emotional movies? Aren't the emotions in our life enough? 

I only enjoy comedy movies. Come on, we watch movies for relaxation. We don't need anymore stress from these too. So, come, enjoy, relax and go. That's what I feel the movies should be. 

Sighing, I kept on munching my popcorn, which is actually more interesting than the sorry a** movie that's playing in front of me and that's when I heard a sniffing sound  from my left. 

I perfectly know what's happening on my left. I pulled a kerchief from my jeans pocket and handed it to her. She immediately grabbed it and dabbed her eyes.

When will she stop crying over movies??

"That's the reason why I don't bring you to movies. That too these emotional ones." I whispered in her ear.

"Shut up. Don't disturb me." She hissed. Her complete focus is on the screen in front of us.

Shaking my head I turned my focus to my popcorn. I actually consumed half of the cup. And looks like she is not at all in a mood to touch this. So why not complete the other half. With a serious determination to finish off the Popcorn, I turned my complete attention to it.   

When the end titles started rolling, I folded the empty cup of popcorn and stood up stretching my screaming muscles. I pulled her up who sat there still intently watching the end titles and dragged her to the parking lot.