Personal rivalry

~~Advika~~

“Jai!” We both got startled at Neeraj jeth’s voice and moved back a bit.

“Sorry. But we need to leave.” He said, walking towards us and patting Jai’s back.

“Gaurav woke up and he was throwing a tantrum. Dhiraj just called. We need to leave.” Roopa didi said and I nodded.

Bidding us, they left.

“What about us? Do you want to stay?” Jaiveer asked.

I shook my head, “It’s getting late. Adiraj might be asleep. Let’s leave.”

Jaiveer nodded. We walked towards Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra to bid farewell. Also bidding Harsh, we walked out of the hotel. 

“Mr. Dixit.” We stopped at someone’s voice. Turning around, we found a man waving at us.

“Give me a moment, Advi. In the meantime go and wait in the car, ok?” Jaiveer said and I nodded. 

Walking into the parking lot, I collected keys from the valet who guided me to our car. After instructing him to inform Jiaveer, I slid into the passenger seat and closed the door. Wanting to stretch my body, I pushed back the seat a little bit and leaned back leisurely, closing my eyes.

A few moments later, I felt the door open. The familiar fragrance of Jaiveer hit my nostrils and I just laid there without moving. 

Then I felt him leaning forward because I felt his warmth and fragrance surrounding me more. I heard the rustling of the seatbelt being pulled and being clicked into its place but even after that I sensed that he was still close to me. I slowly opened my eyes only to come face to face with him. Just an inch away.

As if being caught in the act, he tried to move away but I immediately grabbed his lapels. His eyes searched mine for a while before landing on my lips. I licked my lips in anticipation. He leaned a bit more but stopped when his lips were just a teasing touch away from mine. Without a second thought, I covered up the distance and placed my lips against his. For a whole minute, neither of us moved. We just stayed still breathing in each other. Then slowly, very slowly, Jaiveer moved his lips.  His hands too were moved to wrap around mine. I leaned into him a bit more and slowly moved my lips. My hands, on their own, moved from his lapels to wrap around his neck. Very slowly our lips danced with each other creating havoc within me. My knees went weak making me sink into his embrace. Taking the opportunity he leaned down a bit more making me lean against the seat. His full lips caught my lower lip on which he is sucking. My toes curled at this impact and my core started to clench shamelessly. 

Just when I thought I was sinking completely, a huge horn blared startling us. 

______________

~~Jaiveer~~

Cursing the driver, who dared to blare the horn and disturb our moment, I started the engine. I looked at Advika from the corner of my eyes only to notice her sitting stiffly with her head bowed down, fiddling with her fingers. Suddenly I don't know what to speak with her. Is she alright? Is she angry? Had I acted fast? Did I hurt her? Various thoughts ran within me but I just decided to stay silent. 

As soon as I parked the car in our garage, Advika immediately hopped down and almost ran into the house. I stood there like a dumb idiot, scratching my head, not understanding a thing. After what felt like hours, I walked into the house. Entire house is thrown into silence and darkness except for the small night lamps that were lit here and there. While I was walking towards the stairs, I heard a sound from the kitchen. Pausing, I noticed Maa coming out of the kitchen with a water bottle in her hand.