Welcome back

It is a well known fact that a huge fraud has been unearthed in Dixit group of enterprises regarding theft of cash and stock and fake agreements. Investigations from all the departments of the government have been called for. Several directors and shareholders have filed a complaint against Mr. Jaiveer Dixit, Vice president - IT department and son of Mr. Raghuveer Dixit for the suspecting fraud resulting in which Mr. Jaiveer Dixit has been taken into custody a week back. 

Following this situation, Mr. Raghuram Dixit, CEO of Dixit group of enterprises has lodged a complaint last night against a few of his employees and the directors of their branch companies, claiming to be involved in the fraud. They have also submitted evidence before the authorities in support of their claim. The persons who have been accused of the crime were taken into custody this morning. Information from our internal sources is that Mrs. Advika Dixit, proprietor of Dream designers and wife of Mr. Jaiveer Dixit, Mr. Neeraj Dixit, Managing director of Dixit enterprises and son of Mr. Raghuram Dixit, Mr. Harsh Mehra, Managing director of Mehra automobiles and son of Mr. Deepak Mehra are present in the scene when Ms. Neelima, assistant to Mr. Jaiveer Dixit and a prime suspect and accused number one of the fraud in Dixit enterprises has been taken into custody. The reasons for the presence of the same is still unknown. 

Considering the course of changes in the claim and also based on the inquiries of this past week, Mr. Jaiveer Dixit has been released, clearing him off of all the charges. 

~~Jaiveer~~

Finally, I'm home. After a week-long separation from my family, I'm going home today. This entire week has been a living hell for me. Not that the authorities have tortured me… to be precise, they have not even done any inquiries but I can't understand why they kept me held. It seems like some in the background have been moving their pawns. 

At least now we got to know about everything. Firstly, I really can't imagine that Neelima is the mastermind behind everything. It seems like I have been completely blinded by her. I trusted her too much. I feel like the real reason for the fraud is really me. And I wonder what more messy things have happened at the company because of my negligence. 

Papa, Neeraj Bhai and Harsh came to pick me up.

“I need some drinks tonight.” Harsh, sitting beside me in the car muttered. 

“Leave me tonight. I need to spend time with my wife.” I'm dying to have her in my arms. 

“Do you know how hard I struggled to bring you out?” He gritted. 

“Should I honour you for that?” I asked in return. 

“The least is, I at least deserve some drinks.” He grumbled. 

“Fine but not tonight.” 

“Love sick puppy.” He grumbled again. 

“I'll wait for my turn to say that.”

“Best of luck.” He muttered sarcastically. I just shook my head understanding now why he actually came to pick me up. 

As soon as I stepped down from the car at our home, Maa and Anu engulfed me in a tight hug. They both held me tight, crying loudly. It took me a good few minutes to comfort them. 

I then looked straight ahead where Advi was standing at the top of the stairs near our main door. Releasing myself from Maa and Anu, I walked towards her. For a moment, I hesitated. She is not angry with me, right? Or worse, ashamed of me. While I was having second thoughts, she opened her arms wide. 

Joy burst into me and I raced to her. Into her arms and took her into my arms. Without wasting a second, I claimed her lips. I missed her. Her melodious voice, her beautiful smile, her warm embrace, her soft lips. I missed everything about her and I missed her every second. Like usual, she didn't stop me this time. So, I took her lips into mine and sucked on them like they were my favourite candy. Our breaths mingled and our lips chased one after the other. When I was about to swallow her into mine, a throat cleared beside us. Advi immediately hugged me, burying her face into my neck.