Confession

Firstly, so sorry for making you guys wait for so long.

For one, days have been really hectic and for two, this chapter is a heavy loaded one for me to write.

So, it took its sweet time.

Hope so that you guys will enjoy it ..

______________________________________

~~Advika~~

Jaiveer kept on keeping up with that behavior of his. For the first week, I felt extremely confused. In the second week, my suspicions started. Now going into this third week, everything started frustrating me. Not that Jaiveer's behavior is making me uncomfortable, the reason is, I'm not knowing the reason behind his change.

I don't have any grudges against him. Whatever the situation we are in, it's no one's fault. Afterall we are nothing but a part of destiny's game. I was ok with his normal, casual, friendly behavior but what made him suddenly take an u turn. What made him suddenly start showering affection on us. To start being attentive to us. To start being with us. In actual sense.

Normally, he wakes up late, gets ready, goes to the office, comes back late at night and also will sneak out at night. It was as if he was not even existent in our lives. But now, he is waking up early, helping me with Adiraj's things, and being attentive to my work and needs. It is as if he is building his way into our lives. Why now? When the agreed time for our divorce is fast approaching? How much I tried to understand his reasons, brush off his behavior, I just couldn't do that. I can't keep on ignoring everything.

If not him, at least I need to do the talk. About how we are going to deal with this divorce thing with our family. Because, for weeks, I feel like hanging from a simple thread. I now need to have a clear picture of what happened, what is happening and what is going to happen.

Because the one thing that kept on rotating in my mind is, 'I'm trying and will keep on trying'

What exactly is he trying for? Isn't he the one who kept distance from the start but when we started communicating normally, I at least thought that we could part our ways on friendly terms. Now, looking at his behavior which is quite confusing, what should I decode?? While I was here waiting for him to talk about our divorce, his behavior seemed to be completely opposite.

It's... it's .... His behavior is... as if making me want and wish for more.

No. No. No. I can't do that. I can't wish for more. I must not.

"Oh no!! Road ahead was blocked." Jaiveer's voice brought me back from my thoughts. I looked ahead in his direction and noticed the warning signs placed by the construction workers.

"Are we going on a separate route?" I asked him.

"Yeah. The usual route will still have some traffic. Even at this hour. So, I thought about taking a short cut. It too was blocked." He sighed, "We have no choice now."

Saying that, Jaiveer turned the car around and started driving back into the route which we took just now. Sitting in the passenger seat, I held Adiraj tightly, who dozed off in my arms.

On this particular Sunday, we went to visit my parents house. It's been so many days since I went there. How strange would a girl's life be? After getting married her own house, which she grew up in, will become distant.

It's actually our third Sunday of going out. After a sudden change in Jaiveer's behavior, on the first Sunday, he took us out for a movie. That was the first experience of theater for Adiraj. He stayed silent for the first half but in the second half when the action scenes started, he started crying. Jaiveer and I made a mental note to take him only to comedy and kids movies.