Heroine

--Advika--

Pic credits to Hummin--Bird--love

***********************************

Credits to Book_lover021

Thank you so much dear 💜❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This fabric actually… feels good. So smooth." My client said, feeling the fabric in her hands.

"Wanna try something to feel the fabric?" I asked and she immediately nodded.

I signalled my intern and she brought a trail dress from inside. Handing it over to the client my intern guided the client into the trail room.

I always keep trail dresses of all kinds of fabrics and sizes to let the clients know what kind of fabric they actually want. Fabric looks different when we see it and when we actually feel it. Before you start having doubts let me clarify it, all my trail dresses will be kept clean. Thoroughly washed, dried, ironed. No one needs to worry about that.

Fabric is the most important thing for a dress because sometimes we might compromise on the model. We might compromise on the design but we can never be compromised on the fabric or the way it feels against our skin. 

So, the first thing I make sure when someone visits my store is to let them choose their fabric. Once it's done, then it's my job to give you the model and design you require.

"It's comfortable!!" My client beamed when she returned back.

"I want something… elegant… and royal.. in the same fabric. Can you do that?" She asked.

I smiled, "Let me do my magic."  

Then, we sat down and she started describing the dress she desires. She even showed me some pictures of her dream dress. Not my words, hers.