Gayakwad

~~Jaiveer~~

Our entire house is blaring with conversations. Moon has already risen up in the sky and we still can't find my wife and Harsh. They have been officially declared missing. Police, Ronit and Prakash uncle's investigators have started a search party for them. 

We found Advi's car in the client's place whom she was supposed to meet in the morning. It was empty, just like how it would be when they stepped out of the car on their own. There are no cameras in the parking lot and we couldn't find anything more. When they exited the car why hadn't they entered the building to meet with the client. That's where the mystery lies.   

And for Harsh, the same f**king situation. He too went out early in the morning to meet up with the client. His car too was found in the parking lot of the building where he was supposed to meet the client. His car too was empty just like he exited the car normally but he too had not met with the client and there were no cameras in the building. 

It cannot be a coincidence, right? Cannot be. How come both were planned so accurately and who the hell have taken both. It can be clearly understood that it is the work of Prakash uncle and Deepak uncle's joint enemy. Otherwise what is the need for them to take away both Advi and Harsh? But who can that be? There are so many common enemies for them. Who among them can it be? 

“It might definitely be Gayakwad.” Prakash uncle roared. 

Gayakwad. That one whom we met previously when we went to a party. Advi felt disturbed with his mere gaze. 

“I have been keeping track of his moves but recently with the shit that is happening with the company, I diverted all my people to work on it. He might have taken the opportunity.” 

And then prakash uncle proceeded to fire instructions to everyone and so did Papa. And so everyone. I know that we will find something soon but I couldn't sit still. So, I walked out to search for woman. Where will search for her? In each and every f**king building in our city.  

I clutched the steering tight, trying hard to control myself from breaking down. The pain my heart is going through is unbearable. Much more than I imagined.

If I knew that I can't live without Advi, now I got confirmation that I'm nothing but a dead shell without her. I'm not gonna rest until I find her. I need her like my next breath. As much as the pain becomes intensified, as much as the need to find her too is becoming intensified. 

Wherever she is, I'll find her. Bring her to me. Lock me in my arms. And will never let go. Because the outer world is cruel to her and I can keep her safe and secured in my arms. Seeing the ocean of people that's running around me, I tried to search for my woman in them. Where are you, sweetheart? Where have you gone?

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I grabbed it immediately and answered, "Papa, you found something?"

He just sighed. He didn't find anything.

"What the hell is everyone doing?" I screamed, not caring about anything and anyone. 

"The most influential people of the entire nation are here and the power that no one can even dream is in your hands but yet you couldn't find anything about my woman!?!!"

"Jai!! We will find her. First you come home." Papa screamed back. 

"I'm not coming home without her." I was about to cut the call but he roared again, "For god's sake, Jai. We will find Advika at any cost but Adiraj is crying non stop. He won't listen to anyone except you. So come back soon." He then immediately cut the call.

Cursing myself for leaving my Pooh, I raced to my home. It doesn't feel like home without my woman. Ignoring the buzzing of people around me, I walked into the living room. Maa is rocking my crying Pooh in her arms.