Wedding preparations

Days turned into weeks and the wedding day was fast approaching.

Right now, Dixit's are the happiest family in the nation as Jaiveer has finally accepted the marriage.

Raghuveer Dixit and Meera Dixit, parents of Jaiveer Dixit, are on cloud nine as their son is finally getting married. And Advika and Adiraj will soon be a part of their family and they couldn't wait for that day.

Raghuram Dixit, elder brother and head of Dixit family, though he is sceptical about Jaiveers sudden change of opinion, he decided to give benefit of doubt to Jaiveer and also decided to make sure that Jaiveer or Neeraj or Dhiraj aren't planning anything to sabotage the marriage.

Kavitha Dixit, wife of Raghuram Dixit and elder daughter in law of Dixit family, couldn't wait to throw a grand wedding of the century as Jaiveer's wedding is going to happen in their family after nearly 7 years after Neeraj's wedding. 

Neeraj Dixit, elder son of Raghuram Dixit and elder cousin of Jaiveer Dixit, along with his wife Roopa Dixit, who were nearly married for 7 years and have a son named Gaurav Dixit, started feeling like they were boring a tickling time bomb over their heads as they knew how much Jaiveer loves Akanksha.

Dhiraj Dixit, younger son of Raghuram Dixit and younger cousin of Jaiveer Dixit, started to feel worried about his beloved brother.

Ananya Dixit, daughter of Raghuveer Dixit and younger sister of Jaiveer Dixit, though in the initial days she was doubtful about the alliance that was brought to her brother but her childlike heart was entrapped by Adiraj Agnihotri and she couldn't wait to bring him into their family.

Prakash Deshmukh and Shilpa Deshmukh, parents of Advika Agnihotri, are more than happy that their loving daughter is finally getting a second chance to be happy in her life because they knew that Jaiveer Dixit and also the Dixit family will extend all his selfless love towards their daughter and grandson. Deshmukh’s have decided to throw a grand wedding of the nation as they couldn’t fulfil this wish of theirs in the first marriage of Advika.

Though Prakash Deshmukh was more than ready to scatter his hard earned money for his one and only loving daughter, Advika but Advika always wished for a small and simple and normal life and so her wedding with Viraj Agnihotri has been a small and simple affair with only the presence of bride and groom, Prakash and Shilpa Deshmukh, Deepak Mehra and his wife Chandini Mehra, childhood best friend of Prakash Deshmukh and their only son Harsh Mehra. 

So now, there is no stoppage for Prakash Deshmukh.

Adiraj Agnihotri, unknown to the happenings around him, just felt content in receiving all the attention and pampering from all of his relatives.

Akanksha Singhania, girlfriend of Jaiveer Dixit, has fallen into depression after hearing the news of Jaiveer’s wedding. She forgot to eat. She forgot to drink. She forgot to work. She confined herself to her room. She confined herself to crying.

Dilip Singhania, brother of Akanksha Singhania has been burning with rage for the deceit that Jaiveer Dixit has done to his sister. Dilip is itching to rip off Jaiveer with his own hands but right now his only concern is consoling his sister which has been a hard task.

*****************

Leaning against the headboard, Advika took Viraj's photo frame that was resting on the bedside table, into her hands. 

Gripping the hard photo frame in her soft hands, she stared at the ever handsome and charming face of her darling husband. The photo was taken on their wedding day. Viraj was smiling contently looking at the camera. From all those that Advika has known, she has never seen her Viraj being so happy. Though he spent his life happily with her but whenever she looked deep into his eyes, she always found an unknown pain that shadowed his eyes.