1. Hey!

This Jeongin

This Jeongin ♡

With

This Hyunjin ♡

This Hyunjin

___________________________________________

Spain, 16th April, 1961

An excited, cheerful 19 years old boy and a silent 22 years old boy. Both sat on the terrace of a double-decker bus on the roads of Spain, unaware of each other's existence.

The younger boy, visibly excited, sat on one corner of the bus with happy and chaotic expressions, smiling and giggling to himself, looking around with big eyes, enjoying his view. The beautiful city of Spain. His face seemed like his life was complete. Like he was living a dream that he watched every night.

Taking pictures of everything he saw. That old couple walking down the street holding hands. That small kid skipping on the side walk, mumbling some poem. That girl picking up a flower from the bushes beside the footpath. That old man watering his plants.

Everything was so peaceful and happy.

The boy looked around through his camera, trying to decide was he should click next, when his eyes caught a boy.

A boy sitting on the same bus, in a diagonal direction from him.

There were not many people on the bus. It was mostly empty, and the boy was sitting in the corner alone, away from everyone.

The younger slowly lowered his camera and looked at the boy.

The boy was sitting with a big hood of his hoodie on his head and a cap underneath it, almost covering is face, leaving only his lips to be clearly visible.

"Is he crying?" the boy mumbled to himself looking the older and frowning at the way he was sitting. His hands in the pockets of his big grey hoodie, head hanging low, like he was trying to hide in himself, carrying this sad dark cloud over his head.