19. Gossips

Korea, September, 1961

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To my little baby♡,

Jeongin, baby, are you ok? Eat properly and sleep on time. Ok. I'm good here. I just... don't feel too good. I got rejected from 4 academies. They say my dancing is stiff and emotionless. I'm gonna practice more, I promise. I just...I miss you.

Yesterday I was having an urge to hit the wall, but I didn't. I didn't wanted to cry alone, but I did. It didn't felt nice but I didn't hurt myself. I patted my head just like you used to do, and imagined my hand as yours. I don't know if it calmed me down or not, but it's ok, I will wait until you will make me lay on your lap and pat my head.

And yes, I can understand Felix's and Chan's point of view. For them, I'm a stranger. Obviously they would be concern for you. But don't worry, once I will come there, I'm gonna make sure they like me and trust me.

And once I will come there, I'm gonna take you away from that house and those people. I will protect you till my last breath, Jeongin.

Jeongin, I miss you. I miss you so much.

I picked this from the park today, where we met for out first ever date together

I picked this from the park today, where we met for out first ever date together. Well, unofficial, but it still was a date to me <3

-Your Hyungie
Only and Always yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin smiled. Yes it bugged him a little that Hyujin didn't write an 'I love you back' to him. Not in this letter, nor in the previous one, but it was ok. Maybe he was saving it for the time they will meet again to say it face to face. So it doesn't bother Jeongin much. He was happy.

_______________________________

.
.
.

Spain, September, 1961

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Hyungie,

Ok listen to me, I have a good gossip about Felix and Chan hyung. But first....

THANK YOU AUNT GRACE! I'm not gonna use that deodorant AT ALL, I promise. I will save it forever. I love you so much, Aunt ^-^

And how the fuck this bitch decided to hit on you the moment I came to Korea. I swear to god, if this would've happened when I was there, she would've regretted even coming to that park that day, leave alone sitting with you on the same bench.