20. Nothing To Talk?

Korea, November, 1961

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To my little baby ♡,

-Your HyungieOnly and Always yours

-Your Hyungie
Only and Always yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You have things to tell me or not. I don't care. Just send me a little flower in the letter without writing anything'

The younger pouted remembering his own words when he saw an empty letter. Picking up the little flower he mumbled "You really had nothing to tell me?"

_________________________________

.
.
.

Spain, November, 1961

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Hyungie,

Hyungie, it's ok. I know it's hard. I've seen you dance when you thought I was sleeping. I know how much energy, mind and emotions you put in your dance and how close 'dancing' is to you. I know you're gonna keep trying. Just remember, I'm always with you Hyungie. I only care that you are trying, so much, for me.

Hyung, I'm really proud of you. Since the day one, I'm so so proud of you.

You make it or not. You will always find me by your side, hyungie. Cuz, I love you.

I know I haven't said an 'I love you' to you in person and just wrote it in the letter I left before leaving. I didn't had the guts. And it's ok that you haven't wrote is back. I will always love you. Always.

You always says it but, you are my baby too. You are my little small baby too.

I love you baby <3
Just keep trying and fighting

-Your litter baby
Only and Always yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____________________________________________

M-My heart.....

AHH- *nose bleeds*

Love you babies <3

Love you babies <3

-darlla💗