22. My Love

Spain, May, 1962

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Hyungie,

Hyung, is everything ok? You didn't sent any letters from past 4 months? Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong?

I'm worried, hyung. You are not playing with me to piss me off, right?

Hyung I miss you. I'm really worried. Where are you? Please. Please just send me a letter to atleast tell me that you are ok?

Hyung, I really love you. Please don't just decide to leave me. Please hyungie.

-Your Worried, really worried little baby
Only and Always yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______________________________

.
.
.

Korea, June, 1962

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To my little baby ♡,

Ok ok. Listen to me. I was not teasing you ok. Ok maybe I was? A little bit? BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT.

Ok, so now listen to me. I'm so so sorry that I didn't wrote you anything, but I have reasons ok. Let me present my case.

I had so many things to tell you in these 7 months but I didn't wanted to hang you in suspense and plus I wanted to tell you everything with full surprise. Ok so get ready.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

I GOT SELECTED IN THE 3RD BEST DANCE ACADEMY IN MY CITY!!!!!

They said that they are in love and are very impressed with my dancing skills and techniques, and a after few months they will surely are going to train me to be the Dance Coach of the academy.

BABY!!!! FINALLY I'M GONNA EARN A PROPER INCOME AND SAVE MONEY AND COME TO YOU! You just wait for me. I'm gonna come to you, Jeongin.

Okok now, brace yourself for this one.

I.....

Wrote.....

A LETTER TO MOM AND DAD!

I wrote the letter in December end and I was so scared to even tell you. I don't know why but I didn't wanted to think about it until I get back a reply, so I didn't tell you about the academy also, thinking that I will tell you everything in one go.

Don't be mad at me please. I'm sorryyyyy.

Ok so...

I.....

GOT A LETTER FROM MOM AND DAD SAYING THAT THEY MISS ME AND THEY ARE REALLY MAD AT ME FOR NOT CONTACTING THEM FOR 4 YEARS AND SOOYEON SAID SHE WILL HEAD-LOCK ME WHEN WE WILL MEET.

"WHEN WE WILL MEET?"

I'M GONNA MEET THEM?? OH MY GOD!

I'm gonna meet mom and dad and my little pumpkin. I missed them so much all these years.

Jeongin, thank you for coming in my life. You came flying like a beautiful little butterfly in my life, giving me all the happiness in such a little span of time. If it was not for you, I would've cried everynight untill I finally would've gathered enough courage to kill myself. You saved me. You loved me. You held me. You are my everything, Jeongin. My everything.

Jeongin, I love you. I love you so so so much. Please, please stay with me. Forever.

I'm so sorry for keeping you lost for these 7 months. Please forgive me.

Please just stay with me. Now, I don't know what I am without you. You have become my everything, Jeongin. My happiness, my worries, my love, my tears, my smiles, my giggles, my blushes, my fire, my motivation. You have become everything, Jeongin.

I really wanted to say all this to your face but I couldn't hold this in for so long.

I'm gonna come to you as soon as possible. Just wait for me, my little one.

And yes, yes I'm your baby. You take care of me. You make me feel small in your arms. Of course I'm your baby.

Jeongin, I love you.

I miss you so much, love.

Can I call you that? It suits you perfectly. You are my definition of love.

I love you, my love <3

-Your Hyungie
Only and Always yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____________________________________________

My lovely babies ♡

Love you babies <3

Love you babies <3

-darlla💗