11. It's Not Wrong

Spain, 8th May, 1961

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"AAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHA-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT THE FUCK, HYUNG! HOW CAN YOU LAUGH AT THIS TIME!?"

"I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S SO- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- IT'S SO FUNNNN"

"I HATE YOU FOR- AAAAAAAAAAAA- I HATE YOU FOR THIS-"

' "Rollercoaster? No fucking way!" Jeongin tried to run away but oh, it was Hyunjin he was trying to run from.

"Yes fucking way!" Hyunjin shouted, immediately catching him and dragged him to the ticket counter '

When Jeongin said 'yes' for going out, he didn't expected the older to take it so seriously, that too for everyday.

From 3 days, Hyunjin has been dragging the younger out to somewhere or the other. And if Jeongin was being honest, as much he likes to stay in the house and roll on the bed like a lazy little sloth, he loved seeing Hyunjin's reactions when he would ask where they were going for the day.

Whenever it's about going out somewhere, he saw this spark in Hyunjin's eyes, his big smile, his little excited giggles. His happy face. His genuine happy face. Oh Jeongin's heart do flips seeing Hyunjin happy. He can never resist that face.

So it was usually the older making plans for going out, but today, Jeongin decided to come to the amusement park, because Hyunjin was still not comfortable with spending his money, so he would always chose less expensive or no money type... dates.

Dates?

Well, that's what Jeongin consider them as. That's what Hyunjin consider them as. So they smile to themselves thinking that they are on a date with the other, without knowing that the other actully thinks the same.

"I swear to fucking god, I'm gonna choose the next ride!" Jeongin said panting lightly, clutching at his chest with his hand while Hyunjin was laughing at his condition, trailing behind him.

"You are so adorable, aww" he taunted and laughed even more, wiping some fake tears off. But his laughed slowly died down when he noticed a bush besides them, full of tiny pink and white flowers.

"Shut the fuck u-" Jeongin turned around, full of anger, ready to scold the older for laughing at him, but suddenly froze as his eyes winded immediately, when...

The moment he turned around, Hyunjin placed a pink little flower on his ear, patting his hair lightly after.

"Thank you" he whispered with a soft smile "I always saw this amusement park from afar and wanted to come here some day" he smiled meeting the boy's eyes "Thank you for taking me here with you"

Oh how Jeongin blushed. His cheeks dusted pink as he couldn't find any words to reply with. Hyunjin chuckled lovingly and leaned a down to get to the same level as the younger's face "You don't know how much happiness you've bought in my life" he whispered, hand laying loosely on his cheek "Thank you for everything, Jeongin" He smiled once more before straighting up and without any words, walked past the boy.

Jeongin blushed as he lowered his head in an attempt to hide is red face.

He lifted his hand, touching the little flower in hair and smiled, leaving it there before turning around and walking to catch up with the older.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"Um I... I wanted to ask you something..."