ten: ﹙ me and the devil ﹚

CHAPTER         TEN !
me and the devil.

CHAPTER         TEN !me and the devil

"contains; blood, death"
—proceed with caution

In the midnight sky, sirens wreak havoc combined with the screeching of cars. Walking down the wet, glossy streets. In the distance, cop cars are spinning out of control. Before they go down the street, more and more vehicles can be seen.

As they went down the street, their sirens became louder and louder, and even a helicopter whose light was shining down on buildings could be seen in the sky. Throughout the sky, propellers were spinning and creating a pleasing sound.

There was a spotlight shining along the building, in the darkened alleyway, and in the abandoned area of the city.

There is a flash of red and blue sirens against the phone tower as two more cop cars speed down the street, slipping on the wet streets and rushing to arrest the two vigilantes.

Before stopping at the break, they turn to the right. As the second vehicle went to the side, it blocked the other side of the street which was not accessible to the first vehicle.

The NYPD officers jumped from their cars leaving the sirens on and slamming the doors behind them. "Where's Sullivan?" A cop asked getting out of the recent car, "Anybody got eyes?"

"Take it down, Pinski." Blake commented, holding onto his walkie-talkie, "Me and Hoffman are HNT on this." He stopped the cop from going further into the building the two were already in.