seventeen: ﹙in my room﹚

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !
in my room...

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

In a skylight, lit by windows apartment was almost made for the rich; beautifully modern apartment complex

In a skylight, lit by windows apartment was almost made for the rich; beautifully modern apartment complex. Walking down the steps in a red dress with matching heels, A woman with beautiful brown hair, and soft skin fixing her earrings walked down the stairs causally.

Stopping midway and staring off in the distance, at something. Y/n sat on her white couch, a hand resting on her chin looking out the window casually as if she had lived there. No uniform was involved, it was just her as herself.

Elektra smiles over to Y/n, "How did you get in my house?" There was no anger in her voice just curiosity.

"I don't have to explain myself?" She simply stated, eyeing Elektra up and down noting Matt had to be involved with this in some way or hor.

Crossing her legs, and leaning forward where there was a knife in her hand, sharpened; there was one main thing that was causing all of this stress, the reason for murder and all. "We'll only have this conversation once,"

Elektra stood in place, watching Y/n from a good distance, "From all of the men in Hell's Kitchen, why go back to my boyfriend?"

"You're the girlfriend" Her eyebrows raised, in realization. "He told me you two were dating, earlier...this morning..."

Tilting her head aside a little bit, playing with the end of the knife. "That's news to me," She said proudly abolishing her dominance between her and the ex-girlfriend that was across from her.

"Well, Matt was never the most open person" Elektra strolled over to the kitchen, not scared of the knife being held by Y/n. Humming silently agreeing with what she was saying to her. "Has he told you, he has missed me for the past years- before you came strolling along"