seventeen:﹙you've become my ceiling﹚

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!
you've become my ceiling.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!you've become my ceiling

"contains; murder...-,"
— proceed to with caution

-,"— proceed to with caution

The cops stood with tense, trigger-ready fingers, their guns trained firmly on the door. Despite the thick smoke that had already filled the hallway, they waited patiently for any sign of movement, any hint of the perpetrators they were hunting.

In the silence, the only sound that could be heard was Y/n's voice, pleading and crying out in distress. Her anguished cries only heighten the officers' sense of alertness and readiness for action.

Suddenly, through the smoke emerged Frank, his face etched with pain and agony, a gun pressed tightly against Y/n's neck. Despite his obvious discomfort, he held her with a firm grip, using her as a shield against the officers' weapons. The tense standoff continued, the police poised to act but hesitant to do so for fear of harming the innocent victim caught in the middle.

"Stand down everybody stand down," Brent said, Y/n noticed the cop from most a couple of years ago. Who helped them put away Fisk? He most likely never recognized her one bit. 

Frank grunted with a limp moving them over to the elevator softly holding onto Y/n's arm instead of gripping it with all of his strength. 

"Let her go, Castle" Brent mentioned, towards the armed man. 

Slowly he backed them up towards the elevator before clicking the button waiting for it to come down and meet them. The smoke filled Y/n's lungs causing her to cough a little. 

Brent tried to say things to Frank but Frank was more focused on making sure Y/n was comfortable with this. "I'm sorry" He muttered a sweet nothing inside of her ear hiding his face a little so that the cops didn't see him talking.