fifteen:﹙happiness﹚

CHAPTER     FIFTEEN !
happiness

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

The restaurant was fancier than Matt noted when he said he was taking her on a date. Sitting down, with a smile on his face from across from her; Y/n looked up from the menu. Eyeing the man that was smiling at her. 

The restaurant had dimmed lights, with classical music playing in the distance, the booths were a nice white colour separated from one another. It was later in the night, from their earlier activities; where Matt tried his best to help Y/n clean up the bakery. 

Now she was wearing, a white sleeve; blouse and black jeans to go along with it. 

"Earlier, My dad was just in my head," Y/n retold, the reason she broke down in front of Matt. "My mom and dad's relationship was just so toxic" 

Matt pressed a smile nodding his head over at her understanding where she was coming from. "I know, yeah..." He finished. "You and I are not them," He put his hand on the table, obviously wanting him to put her hand inside of it. 

Looking across the table at Matt, her gaze softened along with her eyes quickly became glossy. "Erm, drinks" Y/n pointed out, looking down at the menu. "Beer?"