eleven: ﹙ hands across hells kitchen﹚

CHAPTER      ELEVEN !
hands across hells kitchen.

CHAPTER      ELEVEN !hands across hells kitchen

"contains; blood, death"
—proceed with caution

Continuing down all of the staircases to the three floors that they had fallen from. Immediately, she bent down and touched Mark's neck with her gloved hands, shaking his shoulder a few times and feeling his pulse.

In addition to feeling relief for him, she also was relieved to see someone who wasn't Leah was okay. His hand was one of the first times she had felt true relief that someone else was OK other than Leah.

With a touch to his beck, she took a count of his heartbeat and determined that it was okay for him to pace given what he had been through.

Touching him felt like the skies parting ways among the stairs; gazing up into the gateway seemed to be like touching the sky.

"Mark," she murmured, knowing it wasn't his real name. She didn't even give her real name. "We need to do something, some type of plan"

A few scratches appeared on his all-black outfit as she shook him harder. Now he was moving, pushing all of the rumbles off of him as she turned his body.

In spite of knowing that she was killing someone if they did that to me, she didn't take off the mask. "Mark, I want you to wake up," she gently rubbed him.

In situations such as this, Y/N proved to be a difficult individual. She was never caught, the men were never able to see her, and she was able to clean up her work after herself.