eighteen:﹙shameless﹚

CHAPTER        EIGHTEEN !
shameless

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

             Frank's trial had come by faster than she thought. She and Matt haven't sat down for dinner or anything for the past week, cause he was always stuck late at work. 

That allowed Y/n to get back into her bakery and start working on things trying to get her mind off of the upcoming trial.

Getting the bakery back to the place that it stood before, one of the best bakeries in hell's kitchen. The two were never able to see each other, with Matt leaving early in the morning and Y/n leaving around twelve in the afternoon both getting to one's apartment by themself late.

The thought of Matt being with Elektra had left her head, the night he came back promising her that Eletrka was gone. She also pushed Elektra out of her own head cause she didn't want to think about her feelings towards Frank Castle.

Waking up to the sun barely shining closely in her face, The sounds of the sheets moving were heard, causing her to squint her eyes; trying to see through the table light he had on, to not wake her with the big one.

Matt was changing into his work outfit, buttoning up the white dress shirt, his scars and muscles were showing through the buttoning process; before turning to zip up his black formal pants.