My Little Girl

|Logan's POV|

Nothing else mattered in my world, but this little girl. I'd go above and beyond to give her the safety, love, and compassion I've had my entire life. I'm sure I'd be wrapped around her little finger. She already had my heart.

Before getting the results, Erica had sent me countless videos and photos of Lauren. She also emailed over a file, "All Things Lauren," that included what she liked and didn't like, her clothes and shoes size, and a full medical record. Everything I could think of was written down. To be able to witness all of this in real time. Still can't believe I have a little girl.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby girl?"

"Where were you?"

Erica was about to answer, but I waved her off.

"Daddy has a pretty busy job and didn't want you and mommy moving around a lot. Now that you're bigger, we can take over the world, together."

She briefly laid her head on my chest, before popping back up.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"What's your job? Mommy draws and builds."

"Yeah, your mommy is an amazing architect. I'm a football player."

She gasped.

"I love football! Right, mommy?"

She glanced over at her mother who nodded and gave her a warm smile.

"What do you do, daddy? Do you catch the ball or throw it?"

"I'm a wide receiver, so I catch the ball."

"I never met a real football player before."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"You'll be meeting a lot more and we'll get some autographs."

She gasped and her eyes lit up.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"As long as it's cool with mommy."

"Mommy, can I?"

"If it's okay with daddy, it's okay with me."

"Yes! Daddy want to see my room?"

"Sure, princess."

"Come on, mommy. Let's show daddy."

We all got up and headed upstairs to her bedroom. It was a beautiful room. On one wall it had her name, Lauren Vivian, painted within the clouds with a toy chest underneath. The opposite wall had her bed, also shaped like a cloud.

"You like it, daddy?"

"I love it. We'll have to go shopping for your room at my house."

"We go now?"

I knelt down and motioned for her to come over to me.

"We'll have plenty of time for you to get your room situated. Today, you're going to be meeting two of my favorite people."

"What their names?"

"You can call them grandma and grandpa."

"Wow! I don't have a grandma and a grandpa, only a papa. Today is so special, mommy."

"It sure is, angel."

She left me and went over and started dumping out her art supplies. I stood up and stepped back, standing next to Erica.