Falling Into Place

|Logan's POV|

I arrived at the studio for my interview with ABC and oddly enough I'd be interviewed by Matteo's girlfriend, Amanda. The buzz is not only projecting for the Rams to win the Super Bowl, but that I will have the game of my career.

I was greeted by the crew as I entered. A mic was placed on me and they went over what would be happening. They said it wouldn't be more than an hour and then they wanted to take some photos. As they were finishing up explaining, Amanda came in. She smiled when she saw me. I stood and hugged her.

"I'm so excited for this interview. You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Is there anything you're not comfortable with talking about?"

"Everything is a go."

"Everything?"

"Open book."

"Alright. Let's get started then."

I took a seat as she did the same. One of the crew members counted down and Amanda gave me a smile before she spoke.

|Interview|

"Logan, it's great to see you again," Amanda greeted.

"You as well."

"Alright, let's get right to it. First off, how are you?"

"I'm doing well. Excited for Super Bowl Sunday and ready to play the game of my life. Really relishing in the moment and taking it all in."

She smiled again.

"You have had quite the season, many say that it's your best since entering the league."

"I agree. I'm in a great headspace. I'm training differently. I'm also more relaxed. That helps too. I don't have the same pre-game jitters. I'm more at peace."

"Happy to hear that. So, Super Bowl Sunday, live from State Farm Stadium in Arizona. The Rams will be taking on the Bengals. I'm sure your family will be in attendance."

"Of course. Anyone that knows of my family knows it's more than 50 of us. I have a large family on both my mother and father's side. So, everyone that can be there, will be there. Plus my little sister is going to be a part of the Halftime show, so it's a moment for the both of us."

"Speaking of family, let's dive a little deeper into what some viewers may or may not know. Your great-grandfather created what we know as WWE. Your grandmother, Stephanie McMahon, is both a former Co- CEO and superstar of the company. Let's not forget to mention your grandfather, Paul "Triple H" Levesque who is not only a wrestling legend, but an executive in the company himself. Your mom is a world renowned dancer and choreographer and your father is a neurologist. You have an aunt and uncle, both current superstars in the WWE. Another aunt and uncle of yours are your agents. You've posted that one of your aunts makes your custom gear. Let's not forget your Uncle Zach, a multi-time Super Bowl champ, having won with both the Chiefs and Rams. Last but not least, your cousin Matteo Law, plays for the Buffalo Bills."

"You've done your research."

She laughed.

"That's not even scratching the surface of my family and the roles they play. We're all extremely close and I'm fortunate enough to have both my mom's and dad's side of the family come together for every event we have. Super Bowl Sunday will be no different," I continued.

"So, we've seen this adorable little girl with you this season."

I smiled thinking of my baby girl.