Forever My Lady

|Logan's POV|

What a way to start the week. Since we got back from vacation, I've been setting everything up for Erica's birthday. Trying to hide her gifts would be difficult. I kept the gifts from Lo at the condo with Olivia. I knew the treasure hunt was one thing she'd never expect so she'd be able to pick up the rest of her gifts in person.

Erica is a fireball, but she loved hard and did so much for our family. I wanted to spoil her like the Queen she is, no questions asked. Yeah she has her own many and can support herself, but as her man, I take care of mine. Law men go above and beyond.

Her birthday fell on a Monday and I had a home game this week, so I was actually able to come home Sunday night. We had home games this week and next which I was happy about and then we had our bye week. Nearly a month at home was unusual, but I wasn't going to complain. We had 3 weeks on the road right after the bye.

Once I got home from practice, I had florists  come and decorate downstairs and our bedroom. They were in and our pretty quickly. Her office was a place that she had been in the process of setting up. I had seen the designs on her iPad and thought I'd go ahead and bring her vision to life. She still had things in boxes. I had shelves installed. I set up as much as I could with the time I had. 

Olivia was keeping Lauren for the night. I told Amanda and Madison to take all the time they needed at lunch and the spa. Madison texted me once Erica dropped them off. I had about a half hour until she got home.

I went and showered. I was getting dressed when I heard her footsteps downstairs.

"Babe!"

I checked myself in the mirror before heading downstairs to meet her. She smiled once she saw me.

"Hey, beautiful. Happy birthday."

She came charging at me, kissing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up. Holding her in my arms, we stood there, lost in each other. As much as I wanted her, she'd have to wait.

I set her on her feet, breaking our kiss, causing her to whine.

"Babe..."

I squeezed her ass before kissing her again. I couldn't resist her just as much as she couldn't resist me.

"I promise you, I'll take care of you before the night is over," I said into her ear before kissing on her neck.

She moaned as I moved from one side of her neck to the other. Once I stopped and moved away from her, I knew she was going to have an attitude.

"Babe, you're a tease," she whined.

"I know. Come here."

She walked over to me, sitting on the couch.

"You enjoy your treasure hunt?"

"Baby, it was amazing. You didn't have to go all out like you did."

"Days not over, yet."

She looked around the living room.

"It's so beautiful in here. I love the white floral arrangements."

"I figured you would and we could keep them for a few weeks. Don't worry, the clean up crew will be here tomorrow and before you ask, they don't throw things away, they recycle and donate to local nursing homes."

"Aw, that's so sweet. I love that."

"I'm going to go get your bags out of your car. You can open whatever you'd like."

"Babe, you've spent enough."

"Those aren't from me and you're priceless baby. No limit."

Going to her car, I took everything out of her trunk, bringing it inside. I knew she was going to have fun unpacking all this stuff and organizing it in her closet.