Chapter forty-two

I sighed heavily and without looking down, my arm stretched out until I got a hold of his cock, and something just popped in my mind, what if.. I just relieve him using my hand? He could leave me alone for the rest of the evening..

I decently wrapped my hand on his tip and massaged it slowly. I felt his body get tensed behind me. I stroked him all the way to the base of his shaft.

Instantly, I could hear him breathe heavily. I just need to be fast to get this over with. I won't seem to have a problem lubing him as my wetness already got it covered. My hand just needs to be fast.

I crouched a little to get a better hold of him and I started to rub him. He tightened his arm around me, hugging me tighter, that I lost hold of his member, unable to reach it.

"L-Let me touch you, Majesty." I can't believe I just said that. "Face me." He loosened his arm on me, I slowly turned my body.

His eyes.. they're glistening with lust. I gulped. He placed his arm under my head as my pillow. We stared at each other for a while before I broke it and held his cock. I would be lying right now if i said that his stare didn't please me even for a millisecond.

I lightly squeezed his tip and it throbbed. I closed my eyes and I moved my hand to start.

It's been more than a minute that he's just allowing me- oomph! N-Never mind, I kept speaking too soon, I opened my eyes when he slammed his lips on mine, and before I could respond, he spoke, "you're too weak to even fap me, and even if you did make me cum, i will still fuck you."

Unbelievable.. I let go of his cock, looking at him wary. "Why did you let go?," his menacing smirk is like an impending ruin about to happen, ruin of me..

"It just meant that I was right." He quickly got on top of me and I got fearful. My eyes would follow his every move to stay alarmed.

He kneeled to remove his cloth, then he said, "ankles up here." He patted both his shoulders and I did not catch what he meant.

I stared at him. "Give me your feet." His hands were placed mid air, waiting for me. I will not give in. What is it even for?

He got up from the bed and fully removed his pants then went back to the same position. "Feet. Now."

I didn't move a muscle or joint. He took them both on his own and I'm wondering what he will do. Each of my feet is then seated on his shoulders. What is he..

He bent down and I finally saw why- "n-no!" I tried to sit up and push him but he was the one to do it to me.

"Hmm!" He already slid inside of me, this position is so uncomfortable and the muscles of my legs are already starting to strain.

He pulls out and rams it in, suddenly moving my body by the impact. "Mmm!" This is deeper than I thought he could've gone inside of me, and I'm just.. wide open.

He brushed my hair that has gone all over my face. He drags his cock out and pounds it in again causing me to scream.

I don't know but my body, it feels like burning from inside out. His tip is poking inside of me, causing my heart to beat wild. I breathe just like how I ran away from King Hiero's before.

Is it the position, that it's so foreign to me, how anyone could perform this..

"M-My legs, Majesty, it really hurts." I thought maybe cleaning, walking, running up the stairs on a daily basis would make me such a flexible person, but this right here just confirmed how stiff I am like a wood.

He disregarded my voice and just went to start adding pace.

Oh God, this feels tremendously weird and exciting both times. That my legs.. restricted, open- wait?? What am I having illogical thoughts just now??

"Argh~" I arched my back as the sensation cluttered my mind. The pleasure whirls my thought process around, stronger than the beverage I had earlier.

I parted my lips when a strong wave of satisfaction ran all over my body. "You hate how weak you are.." he started off, "it gladdens me."

I looked at his serious eyes while he kept advancing on me. Of Course he does, I am as easy as a mouse to deceive in a propped up box with a thin stick.

No, not deceive. I foresaw what was wrong, but I had no options- "ahh~!" I bit my lip when another pleasure surged in me. "Oh please~" I moaned.

I feel the very detail of his cock, gliding in and out. "Oh God~!" I cried it out, my hands just seemed to have minds of their own and grabbed his hair.

"Hmmpp!!" I lifted my head and let it fall back down. The pleasure is unbelievable, my eyes distort, i don't know what or where i'm about to stare at.

"Kyah!" My arms hugged his neck like it owns it when the pleasure triples. I feel something deep inside of me wanting to get out. "Agh! Stop!"

His hand supported my nape. "O-Oh-!"

"Let it out, flower." And ofcourse, he didn't want to let my fervor go, so he deliberately pounded on me.

My mind, it's g-going blank- "haa!!" I let out what felt like i'm peeing something, my body convulsed at the same time and I kept moaning about what felt like a drug.

My inner walls throbbed around him.

Oh God! He's just going for it- hmp! "M-Majesty!" D-Did i pee?? Oh God I peed on his very bed!

And it felt like I let out so much, "s-sorry Majesty- ah!"