Chapter one hundred three

In which I pursed my lips. "Oh."

In which she sighed in contentment. "I am in absolute delight that you are finally happy." She clings her arm to mine as we walk outside the palace.

"You are always talking about me, how about you and that guard of yours, Minho?"

"We are happy too." She smiles.

"That is great, if he hurts you, tell me." She chuckles at me.

"Majesty's birthday is a week away, have you thought of any gift for him?" I'm dreading it.

"Mhmm." She looked at me, quite intrigued. "What is it then?"

"Well uh.. you know.." I said as I looked around as many people were passing by. "Did you tell me before that I just forgot about it?"

"No no, it's.. a little confidential to talk about it here in the open." I said with shame.

"Then gesture it, I might guess it." Aish, this woman is really persistent.

I pointed to myself and she suddenly shrieked that all of the people nearby stopped and stared.

"O-Our apologies." I said as I hurriedly pulled her away from there. "You are terrible at knowing information!" I said frantically.

"Oh my gosh~! Why did I even ask!" She said laughing. I rolled my eyes at her ridiculous face.

"Okay okay, please shush, some people are still staring."

-

I stood by the window while I felt the intense cramps. I am glad this happened earlier than on his birthday, I can't let him down, and weirdly enough, the six men.

Seol is well asleep in her room.

I heard the door open. "How has my woman been?" He then hugged me from behind. I smiled to myself. "Alright, Majesty." I teased.

"Hmm, naughty." he held my stomach. I suddenly remembered the woman before, the rude.. Queen? Was it?

"The woman before, with the crown?"

"Yes?" he asked, sniffing my hair. "She corrected my way of addressing you before, Your Highness to Your Majesty, was I really wrong?"

"No, she just has her way of picking fights with everyone." I then turned around to face him. "What was she to you?"

He then smirks at me. "Are you.. Jealous perhaps?"

I shaked my head. "Then there's no need to answer your question." oh so now he's the one teasing.

"I see, it seems she's important to you to have my query deflected." I sarcastically said. He chuckles and wraps his arm behind me. "It would be odd to say that she was pursuing me, flower." he softly whispers.

"Pursuing you? How?" I'm baffled.

"She was offering me anything, even her kingdom just to have me as her King." I was surprised.

"And now?" I asked carefully. "She still does." he whispers, chuckling. Now I start to feel something in me, I seem to have gotten irritated but I cannot show it.

"Well, what's stopping you?"

"Let us not dive into this further, I don't fancy her in any way, and I have been driving her away, that stubborn woman just won't stop."

"Does it feel good to have someone chase you?" he chuckles deep that he must be reading my face. "No, unless you chase, I would love to let you have me."

I looked away not anticipating that response, which did make me flutter inside. "Nothing to worry about." he mutters and kisses me.

He slides his hand under my shirt and it just feels like he could always electrify my skin.

-

Tomorrow is his day and he told me yesterday that Jin and the rest arranged a yacht for just the two of us on greeting his birthday, and I believe that this is their way of helping me with my gift.

So now, I am packing my bag because we'll already set sail this evening and I should not forget the oil.

I am still clueless about what Jimin said. I stared at this oil in my hand. Oil.. oil.. What is oil used for..

Oh! Massage! That must be it! It is reasonable. I cannot just jump on him.

After everything was all right, I went to Seol's room where Stella is, taking care of my daughter.

As soon as I opened the door, she already had that mischievous look on me. "Please, you are making me nervous."

"Psh! Nonsense! You got this." she said, waving her hand off to shrug me. "It's just.. What if I didn't execute the entirety of the gift, I just want him to be happy." I sulked and she held my hand.

"You will make him happy, you already are making him happy. What the two of you will do tonight, will be extraordinary for him. Trust me." she gave me that reassuring smile. "Thank you, Stella."

"Ofcourse."

-

I went to see the banquet room and my.. The moment I stepped in, many of the maids and servants worked here and there to clean this big space where people of his Majesty would celebrate with him.

It has been a tradition that this feast would happen in the evening of his birthday, so my plan would be that when midnight tonight, I will give him my gift. It would just be perfect to make his birthday be greeted with love.

Then, we can celebrate with his people and Seol tomorrow night here. Just perfect.
-

The car ride to the dock is making me anxious but he shouldn't see it.

I felt him hold my hand and I looked at him in which he kissed the back of my hand. "Are you troubled about leaving Seol?" he asked and I shaked my head. I chose to leave her behind when he asked me.

I wanted her with us but this is something romantic, not just a casual family day. "We can see her tomorrow, I'm not worried." I smiled at him and he nodded.

The car has finally come to a stop.

We were out of the car and I just kept staring at this big yacht. Then I looked at this bigger yacht beside it.