Chapter ninety-nine

He's moving it slowly and I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I have no idea if this is just from the adrenaline or the fact that this is his way of making love with me.

Love.

What a boundless word. I start to pant in his mouth when he's working me up. I could just fold with his touch.

I pulled my face away and he said, "no no, come here," shoving my face back to his and it's making my mind go circus.

"Let me breathe." I pant as I pulled away, resisting him.

The way his hand would come in contact with me creates a slapping sound I feel utterly shameful of even with just us two in the room.

He wouldn't stop and he kept gazing at me so I had to hold his wrist again. "G-Give me a moment, I beg of you."

It all feels so good that I could black out. "Beg just a little more, flower." He grins and I couldn't believe that he desires seeing me this way.

"Please.. stop for a moment.." I looked at him worn out.

He removed his fingers and I could finally breathe. I removed my leg from his waist and when I placed it down, I seemed to hit something.

I looked for it and I froze that it's his stiff cock behind his pants.

Now how do I pretend that I didn't just see it when I can clearly see in my peripheral vision that he's looking at me.

"I.. apologize." I then quickly threw my head back to his arm and covered my face with my hands.

"Do you apologize for grazing it or that you caused it in the first place?" I could hear him smirking at me.

"I did not seduce you in any way." I said with a muffled voice. "I remember you kissing me earlier."

"That was in any way far from seduction." I retorted. "Fine, it was me all along then." He sounded like an adult purposely agreeing to a child when it's really just him.

"Remove your hands."

"A few more seconds." I said then I felt his hand cupping my slit. "W-Wait.."

Two of his fingers lightly rub my entrance. "Place your leg back."

I did it without a commotion. "And remove your hands."

I slowly pulled it off my face and I couldn't look at him.

He pulled my body in some way to make me lay flat and he props his arm to lift himself and gaze at me.

I gulped when I left his fingers moving again.

I gasped, making my legs shut when he suddenly sucked my nipple.

He kept going and stroking my inside while his mouth teased my breast.

"H-Hng.." I couldn't do anything with my hands so I held his arm.

His mouth then travels to my neck and I felt like an icecream slowly melting. I pant and whimper.

My body already feels like it's on the edge with the way his mouth works me up.

"Uh.. mmm.."

"Look how wet you are." He removed two of his fingers and he's rubbing my outside to make me feel and I felt ashamed feeling everything on me so wet and slimy.

"You don't see it but you are killing me inside." His eyes glinted in mischief and then he went back to sucking my breast and his fingers in.

"Mmmm"

I can feel it getting almost there..

He then placed his mouth on mine and I felt more turned on than ever.

I kissed him back with all the pent emotions in my body and he matched my tempo.

When I felt it already coming, I tightly closed my legs on his arm and I parted my mouth on his and I moaned before my body shuddered intensely.

He then did his hands faster making me moan louder and my nails digging in his arm.

The smacking is so loud you can clearly hear how wet I am with the impact.

I whimper in his mouth as he tries to kiss me all while I feel weak.

He slowed his hands in me while I pant, all sweaty.

I groaned when he's taking his time, slowly pulling his fingers out.

"You are making me jealous right now." He muttered before kissing my lips quickly.

Now I feel guilty that he made me feel amazing but he isn't. My consciousness is fighting between just letting this be over or reciprocate the intense emotion.

I was shocked when I suddenly see him sucking his fingers.

"W-What?.." I look dumbfounded. "It's nothing new, flower. I ate you earlier right?" He smirks at me being naive.

He sat up and pulled my legs and parted it to see my mess.

"My.. it's beautiful." I looked away knowing he's thinking of it too much.

I turned to my side instead to stop him from staring and then I felt him get up.

I heard him walking just around the room then he lifted my legs and I got startled when he started to wipe me.

Oh God. I buried my face on the pillow feeling flustered with his actions.

I even hear him wiping the bed. W-Was I that messy?

This is embarrassing.

I heard him walking towards me and he held my face to look at him but my eyes landed on his still hard cock.

I would feel guilty if this night ended with just me that felt good.

I reached for his belt and tried to remove it. "What are you?.." I sat up weakly and tried to unbuckle it but he held my hands.

"Unnecessary." He smiles at me. I shaked my head. "What exactly do you want, hm?"

"To give it back.." I timidly said. "What is?"

"What I felt.." I looked at the door instead of him. "No need-"

"Just.. let me." I bravely said even if my eyes aren't staring back at him. A moment of silence before he agreed.