Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Bell Centre

"Y/n" I faintly listened to someone calling my as I slept soundly. I felt my shoulder be touched as I pushed them off me. "Y/n, wake the fuck up!"

I quickly raised up as everyone was surrounding me looking at me weirdly. "Y'all act like y'all ain't neva seen no nigga sleep befo'." I got up and stretched before walking out the van.

"We have, just not like that." Mel said as they followed.

"You wanna get beat up?" I challenged before I helped them down the steps. Rih rolled her eyes while observing our argument.

"Bitch, I don't give a fuck about you being a jolly green giant and shit. I shoot niggas." I raised my hands acting like I was scared.

"Oh, I'm shakin in my boots. You act like you the only one wit a muhfuckin glock." She then flipped me off before walking into the arena's backstage entrance.

"Y'all get on my nerves."

"That's yo friend, not mines." She laughed before I held the door for her.

"Thank you." It took us about 20 minutes to get to her dressing room and settled. While I sat and watched her get ready, I felt my phone ring before I reached in my pocket to answer it. I sucked my teeth as Trey was FaceTiming. I went over to the corner where I could have more privacy.

"Wassup, boy!" I said excitedly missing the hell out his dumbass.

"Whaddup, mane! Where my baby at?" I chuckled while looking over at her getting her makeup done. Damn she kinda fine. But she's not going to know that. "What you talm' bout?" He sucked his teeth before looking back at me.

"You know who I'm talm bout, bitch! You know who.... fuck it. RIHANNA! RIHAN..." They quickly looked over as I ended the call with my younger brother before breathing in hard. "What was that?" The singer asked as I shook my head.

"Nobody but my lil bruh. But he had to g-" they looked suspicious as I bit down on my jaw and looked elsewhere trying to let it ring out. I sighed before it went off, then again. Fuck it.

"What nigga?!?!" he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You ain't gon talk to me like I'm yo lil hoes

"You ain't gon talk to me like I'm yo lil hoes." I flipped him off before Rih then got out her seat towards me. "Oohh, who we talking to?" By now, her face was all up in my phone before my brother looked like he was about to pass out.

"Oh my lord. Oh my lord!" This dramatic ass nigga. "Lord I just wanna say thank ya! Fa blessin me! Give her the phone, bruh!"

"Fuck you mean give ha the phone. This my muhfuckin phone, fuck you talm bout." I then looked over at her as she stared at me deeply. "Don't you got a job to do or sumn?" She then raised her perfectly arched eyebrow without moving a muscle. "Imma flip the camera but that's it."