Chapter 30

Y/n's POV
December 17, 2016
Undisclosed Location

"Y/n I can explain." I could only laugh as Destiny now looked nervous and terrified. For someone who had that much mouth when in secret can be such a punk ass when exposed.

"Ya know, my grandmama always told me to respect women but," she then looked at me to hear my comment. "Bitch you ain't got no damn choice." I sat down in the chair in front of her as she chewed on her lip softly while watching me.

"So why you do all that?" She sat silent trying to do that stubborn shit like Randy did sometime ago. I grabbed my gun before she chuckled.

"What you gone do? Kill me... AH FUCK!" The bullet hit her slightly as I shot an area that was near her peripheral. She stared shaking while not keeping her eyes off me. I then sat comfortably while still holding the gun. She then looked over at Randy who was held securely with handcuffs by another guard.

"Now, what I say last time? Oh... why?" Before she could talk, I added, "and start at the beginnin, bitch."

She cleared her throat before continuing. "So, when I first auditioned to tour with Rihanna, I wanted to be become one of the background singers for her Diamonds Tour from years ago in 2013. However, I didn't get picked." I looked at her intently yet internally saying that's dumb as hell.

"So, it was an opportunity that came up that would allow me to be near her while also getting paid more." I scratched my head as she continued. However, I stopped her in order to ask a question.

"Hol on, you was gettin paid how much from tour?" She thought for a time before answering.

"About $3,500 for each show."

"So what extra were you gettin?" Before she could answer, a phone rang from afar as we took a minute to revert our attention. She cleared her throat attempting to silence it out but it stopped ringing after a while.

As I then attempted to get her to talk, the phone rang again. I nodded for Ibrahim to bring me the phone realizing it was her's. She looked at it with wide eyes before saying, "It's not important." I tilted my head in order to read her face. I shook my head before going to answer it.

"And you betta sound convincing." She swallowed loudly before the call went through.

"Des, I been calling you. You good over there?" She nodded shakily before responding.

"Yeah, my phone died so I had to get somewhere to charge." The other voice hummed before a faint one spoke in the background.

She got a thing for dead phones, huh?

"Aight. Kiri wanted to speak to you before she went to bed." She nodded before the other voice came on.

"Hi, mommy!"

Mommy? I thought as she continued to talk to the kid. I shook my head thinking about the signs that were there in the past. The car seat, the kiddie table in the living room, and then she had to audacity to lie saying it was her niece.

"Hi, KiBear. You finish your homework?" She asked as the little girl hummed on the phone.

"Yeah, my teacher sent us home with multiplication problems and was like 'you have to do it, sweetie'. But we didn't even spend two minutes on the adding and subtracting. I was ready to quit." I laughed lowly thinking how she was such a character.

"Baby, you gotta listen to the teacher ok? Plus, it's not like you don't know what to do." She said as Kiri groaned. "But mom..."

"No buts. Just do as I say, Kiri."