Chapter 8

Robyn's POV
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

"Yeah, listen to yo boss, faggot!"

I sighed before looking at Y/n trying to calm her down. Before I could get a hold of her, her entire aura changed to something much darker than before. She laughed coldly before asking,

"Fuck you say to me?"

"You heard what I said, bitch." He then threw a drink at her and with a quickness, she socked him straight in his mouth, making him fall over. "Fuck!" Drake's friend, Red, screamed as her punches connected to his face, causing him to bleed from his mouth. She then got up while pulling him up by his shirt.

"You think you did sumn, bitch?" She smirked darkly as he shook his head in fear. "You wanna see faggot? Imma show you that shit." Before long, Red's torso was held from the section balcony as Y/n held him by nothing but his bust down chain. "You think you big shit, nigga! Say that shit again tuh me, bruh!" Drake only looked on as if he didn't know what to do. I looked at him before slapping the shit out of him.

"This is your fucking fault, nigga! This why I told you to stop letting your friends fuck with my people!" He then looked at me with wide eyes. "Get your fucking friend and get out my shit!" He then rushed over to Y/n as she held a good grasp on the terrified guy.

"He-hey, uhhh... Y/n." She then turned her neck at him as he took a breath. "Let him go please. It's not worth it."

"Nah, light bright. Yo friend think he can just say shit and not get touched. Imma lay hands on 'em since he wanna play wit me."

"No! Okay, just let him go." Mel then went up to her and put her hand on her shoulder before stepping in.

"Y/n, I'm good. Let him go." She looked over at Mel before slowly pulling him up. Not long after, Mel punched the shit out of Red, knocking him out. She then looked at me and I knew it was time to go. "Bitch ass nigga." I said before we got our stuff and walked down. I muted Aubrey out as he tried to apologize to me but I'm sick of his shit.

I was officially through with him after tonight.

We rushed out of the club before the situation could escalate even more. As we walked out of the venue, fans were trying to get my attention but my mind was on going back to the hotel. As we walked, I felt a hand wrap around my arm pulling me back. "Rih, you are so beautiful!" I then tried to let go after thanking him but he wouldn't. "Will you give me a picture please?"

As I looked over, the face of the person looked familiar. I tried my best to remember him as he smiled big in my face. Before my mind began to unravel, I felt someone pull me away from the man, his smile dropping soon after. Y/n helped me get into the van after everyone else was in. Before I could say anything else, the door was closed in my face.

Did this nigga just shut me out?

I sighed realizing the shit that occurred and decided to give her some space. I really felt bad that I let this get this far. If I would've stopped messing with him on top of letting him and his friends start shit, this wouldn't have happened. As I was in my thoughts, I felt Mel hold my hand as we sat silent in the car.

I just knew it would lead to some shit in the meantime.

——————————————————————

Three Days Later
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
April 9, 2016

"This what the fuck y'all do?!?!"

I looked to my side as Sean, also known as Jay-Z, went off after the antics from nights ago. I thought of Sean as more of a fatherly figure for me as he was much older, of course, but also helped launch my career. Because of that, his approval was something that also motivated me and my actions and whenever I felt like I did something wrong, it hurt when he noticed and stated it too.