Chapter 20

Y/n's POV
August 2016, 2 Months Later
Chelmsford, England

"It's bout damn time. I'm tired of this muhfuckin tourin and shit." I said as I plopped down on seat within the tour bus we were on.

"I mean we got them ones in Philly, NYC, and.. what's that other one?" James asked while holding a towel over his eyes. Mel then took the towel off before walking back, making James look at her crazy.

"Abu Dhabi, white man." He sucked his teeth before getting comfortable again.

"Yeah that shit."

We were currently leaving Chelmsford, a small city in England about an hour out of London. Though we could've stayed there, most of the group preferred London due to more attractions and it's the main city in the country. Plus, Robyn had a rental home though and she would rather stay there than another hotel.

"Not gone lie, I ain't never been to no Abu Dhabi or no shit like that. Is it really on some futuristic shit?" I asked genuinely as Mel hummed. "Honestly, yes. It's like a modern desert oasis but I want you to see for yourself." I nodded as she explained the best she could.

These past two months have been something of a whirlwind. Robyn and I decided to take things slow and keep our situation under wraps to prevent any unwanted attention. It also led to less stress on both of us since we have demanding careers that could be affected the moment others find out.

As far as Destiny, she tried to talk to me some weeks ago in order to try it again, but I was serious when I said I wasn't doing the toxicity. Though she said she got the point, I'm still not confident that she's truthful and keep my eye on her while staying distant. Plus, I'm not trying to hear Robyn's mouth and get her put in jail.

"Aye, you remember that girl who threw her bra on stage?" James asked as we joked about some of the events that transpired at the show we left from.

"You think I forgot that shit? That guh lost hea' wig too when she threw it!" I said before I laughed loudly. James then got up and got the towel back. "Hol on, how it go, bruh?" I said hyping him up to do it.

"That girl went like this..."

We were currently on the floor laughing like hell as he casually just threw the towel wherever on the bus

We were currently on the floor laughing like hell as he casually just threw the towel wherever on the bus. It took minutes before we could compose of ourselves before getting back in our seats.

"Y'all niggas are stupid." Mel said while chuckling herself.

"You just mad you ain't funny like me." James countered as Mel flipped her head to him. Oh shit. I rolled my eyes as I already knew where this was going.

These two were completely alike. Similar energies, personalities, and slowness. If "I get the last word" were two people, it's these two motherfuckers. As they continued on, I got a text from Robyn, who went to her room, to meet her back there when everyone goes to sleep. Based on previous situations, it would take about 30-40 minutes before they got exhausted from arguing and eventually went to sleep.