Chapter 9

Y/n's POV
April 27, 2016
En Route Las Vegas, NV

It's been almost three weeks since the meeting I've had with the label about my services. Though I am thankful about his decision to keep me on the team, I feel like I'm on thin ice that could break with the slightest movement.

As far as my position, I'm mainly around Gio which is just some shit, but I stay to myself, and we follow each other. Since the other dude, Jameson, or James as I call him because I'm not saying all that is here, I don't have to take on much slack and help the girls too much.

Speaking of the girls, Rih stopped talking to light bright but she's been getting close to ASAP Rocky. Though she's trying to be slick and get under my skin, I don't give that much of a fuck. Why get mad at somebody who isn't yours and vice versa? Plus, he alright compared to the last bitch she messed with. He's a little cocky but he stays in his place.

"Aye, you want ya orange?" I looked over at James who was drinking some water. Right now, we were sitting on the large tour bus for Rihanna and her staff that they used to travel to cities that are closer to one another. In this case, we were using the tour bus to travel from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas after finishing this last show.

"If I didn't, I woulda gave you some bruh." I countered as he looked unamused. "Ok, I didn't ask that though. Do you want it or not?"

"Yes, James!" He huffed before looking in his bag for some more for his other snacks. Some time went by to where I was the only person up on the bus, other than the driver of course. I couldn't help but to get annoyed from Geoff's loud snoring. This man sounds like a whole ass grizzly bear. In order to get comfortable, I decide to jump out of my bunkbed and sleep on the couch near the front of the bus. I used my hoodie to keep me warm before attempting to doze off. Sadly, no matter how many ways I tried to position myself on this couch, it didn't work.

Guess I wasn't going to sleep.

I looked at the window to watch the bright sky, noticing the different stars that passed by. While doing so, I failed to realize I wasn't the only person up as Rih walked in looking through the refrigerator. As she searched, she didn't notice me sitting behind and not long after, she jumped making me look at her crazy. "Jesus! You can't make noise or some shit?" She asked while opening a bottle of water.

"And wake the whole damn bus? Hell nah." She hummed while looking at me. "Why are you up here, aren't you tired?" I shrugged before she found a seat across from me.

"I should be askin ya the same thing. Plus, you gotta be rested fo' ya show."

"I know. Somtimes, I can't really sleep on these buses." I nodded before putting my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"Shit, it ain't even the bus, it's Geoff loud ass. Remind me not to sleep next to his old ass." She laughed at my serious comment before sitting in an Indian-style pose. Silence took over as we then looked everywhere else but each other.

"I know I've probably spoken up about this before but I didn't mean for that shit to happen back in Montreal." I then sighed before shaking my head.

"Rih, imma keep it real witchu. I understand you ain't mean nun by it. Was I mad? Hell yeah, because this my muhfuckin  job. But I know you can't control nobody else but you." I explained as she nodded and brushed through her hair. "I'll apologize to ya though. I shouldn't have yelled at ya but I took that shit out on ya instead."

She blushed lightly. "I appreciate that. I'm sorry too." I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out why she would apologize. "When I came to your room, I shouldn't have said those things and got under your skin." I nodded before reaching my hand out.