Part 2, Chapter 4, Part 1

Y/n's POVMemphis, TNAugust 12, 2017

Y/n's POV
Memphis, TN
August 12, 2017

"Fuck."

I dragged out my statement while brushing through my short hair as I sat in my chair out of frustration. I looked through the multiple sets of resumes that were submitted for the several applicants I had for operations manager in distribution.

I experienced almost a week of virtual interviews with several individuals who are heavily experienced in operations. Though each of them contained great potential, they didn't seem like a good fit for me.

Some were too professional yet unemotional. Some were too laidback. And others were just too, not-the-right-fucking-fit at all.

I continued to look through emails while trying to choose between outfits, I received a call from an unknown person. Of course, I declined because I'm a heavy believer that if you're not in my contacts, I'm not accepting calls.

I continued to look through my closet before deciding on a nice white button down and black jeans to go with some AF 1s. "I know you ain't still gettin ready, Y/n!" I rolled my eyes as Ryan came knocking and screaming like a little bitch.

"Nah, I'm butt ass naked nigga."

"Well hurry the fuck up, bruh!" I heard his footsteps grow more silent indicating that he was away from my door.

"Lame ass nigga."

I pulled up my jeans before pushing my arms through the sleeves and grabbing my cologne bottle. I sprayed twice, each side of my neck, and the last on my chest before buttoning up, leaving the top button open.

"Y'all are fucking retarded." I looked over as Robyn was walking out of bathroom while putting on her left earring. I smacked my lips as she went to sit down. "Help me with my shoes please?"

"Fuck no." I cursed while getting her heels anyway. She smiled as she knew I would be on my knee to help with that.

"I still can't believe you got this house." She added while I slipped her foot into the other shoe. She thanked me silently before getting up to fix my collar.

"You like it, Love?" I then clasped my dog tags around my neck before grabbing my wallet. She nodded while holding a grin.

"It's nice. Still need to put the other rooms to use though." Smirking, I wrapped my arm around her waist before bringing her closer.

"That right?" She nodded with a matching smirk as I slowly brought my lips closer to hers before pecking them. She moaned softly as my hand gripped her ass cheek tightly.

Before we could take it preferably further, a knock was heard before the door cracked opened. "Dang MawMaw. I can't have no privacy?"

"Girl, hush." She brushed me off before switching her attention to Robyn. "And goodmornin, my baby." Robyn smiled brightly before responding. "She ain't botherin you in hea' is she?"