Chapter 24

Robyn's POV
Memphis, TN
October 8, 2016

"Take her to the back!" James said as everyone tried to hold Y/n back from killing this mysterious man. I opened the door as Ryan, Trey, and Gio held her tightly she cussed up a storm.

"Next time I see ya it's on sight, bitch!" She said while staring at the older man who held a smirk while wiping his bloody mouth.

"You ain't gon do shit!" He was then shushed by the woman known to be Shanda.

I looked over at Ms. Linda who had to be escorted to a chair while Mel tried to comfort her. I went over to talk to her in order to get an understanding of the situation.

"Ms. Linda. What the hell just happened?" She shook her head before she took a sip of water.

"Ion know. I thought I did right with inviting hea' but I ain't know she was gon bring him."

Now before we continue, I want to rewind to what transpired moments ago.

~Start of Flashback~
"Hey Shanda."

I quickly unwrapped my arms as Y/n walked over to an older lady who she favored slightly. She was extremely beautiful with long hair, unblemished brown skin, and somewhat in shape. She put her hands in her pockets before she let the woman speak.

"I brought you a gift." She handed it to Y/n who continued to stand still. "I didn't know what to get so I just thought about gettin ya favorite thing."

"Shanda, I'm grown as hell. Why you get me some damn legos?" She could only sigh before putting it on a nearby table. She put her hands together before attempting to find the right words to say.

"Y/n, please. Just let me enjoy you on your birthday and we can talk later, okay?" I continued to take in the interaction that occurred between the two as she chuckled darkly.

"Shanda, imma say this once. I ain't ask ya to be hea' and ion know who invited ya but it was a mistake. So take ya gift," she then picked up the box and handed back. "Turn the fuck around and getcho ass back on now." Before she could walk away, the woman grabbed Y/n by her shirt which she snatched from her. "Didn't I say get the fuck back o-..." . A slapped then sounded off as everyone at the party gasped or stared in confusion.

"Don't you ever snatch yo hands from me." She then earned a devilish stare from Y/n as she couldn't believe what just occurred. I watched as Ryan got up to diffuse the situation before it could escalate.

"Aight, that's enough. Leave now." He said sternly as he pulled a silent Y/n aside as she still tried to process everything. I went over to her trying to keep her mind off everything.

"Y/n, look at me." She looked at me but her eyes said different. I tried to snap her out of it but it seemed to late.

"Shanda, what the hell is takin ya so long?" Her jaw flexed as it seemed the voice triggered her. She looked over at the new person who entered the backyard.

"Fuck you doin hea', Keith?" Ryan asked confused as an older man who was much taller than Shanda stared at him.

"I was just givin my sis a ride to her daughter's party." He smiled before he looked at Y/n. "Hey Niece! Look at ya!" She looked at him with a deadly look that could end all. "You not gon speak to ya favorite uncle?" Within seconds, she pounced on him and began beating him to pulp.

"No! Y/n... somebody get hea' off now!" Every man went over to try to pry her off but it was no use. As they pulled her, she pulled him from the ground as her fist continuously connected to his face.