Part 2, Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
September 22th, 2017

"This ya family now?!"

"Yeah!"

"They are right?" I then pulled out a piece of paper that would start some more shit. "Well ya family been lying to ya for years." He put his stuff down before looking weirdly at me.

"A piece of paper. Real funny, Sis." He joked as I turned my attention over to Shanda who looked as white as a ghost.

"Wanna tell him or I do it?"

"Y/n please!" I snatched my arm from her as Ryan looked at her in disgust.

"Shanda, just be real." Shanda shook her head as Ryan tried to tell her. I chuckled lowly while Trey picked up the paper.

"Lemme explain something to ya. When I told ya that you was lettin love and acceptance blind ya, I meant every fuckin word. But you was so busy tryna be accepted, that the bitch who you call mommy was lyin to you ya whole life." His eyes roamed the paper before they got wide. He then looked at Shanda in disappointment before he folded it in frustration.

"Trey please. Let me explain." Shanda begged.

——————————————————————-

Federal Correctional Institution
Memphis, TN
September 3rd, 2017

"I honestly don't know why you here. Shit, I barely even know that I can trust you." He mentioned as I looked unamused. I nodded slightly.

"Well you can believe what you want but you really ain't got too many ways to go about it," I then looked around at my surroundings in a petty way. "Plus, you in jail so that and trust don't much go together."

"Aight, cut the bullshit. What you need from me and how you know Shanda?" He asked.

"Well Shanda is my egg donor."

"Nigga what?" He asked confused earning him a mug.

"She's my mama, nigga." He hummed. "And I was told that she was in a relationship witcha for a minute."

"Nah," he mentioned while shaking his head.

"Nah? What you mean nah?" I asked while looking at him crazily.

"Nah, it was nothin serious. We just fucked from time to time." In my head, I gagged at the thought.

"How long?"

"Hmm, probably on and off for a few years but we stayed in contact."

"So fuckin for a few years, on and off, didn't put in ya mind that a baby won't come?"

"I mean, you not lyin but she never told me about a baby. Shit, she started fuckin another nigga and we ended things for a while."

"You remember his name?" He scratched his head while taking a moment to think.

"Name was Damon. Heard he was an aight man around town but on down the line, Shanda said he was cheatin on her and she wasn't feelin it." I crossed my arms as he continued. "So, we eventually started messin around and then she was ready for him to be gone."