Chapter 39

Y/n's POV
Paynes Bay, Barbados

PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol
We'll be there on the double
Whenever there's a problem
'Round Adventure Bay

Ryder and his team of pups
Will come and save the day
Marshall, Rubble, Chase
Rocky, Zuma, Skye

Yeah, they're on the way
PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol
Whenever you're in trouble
PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol

We'll be there on the double
No job's too big
No pup's too small
PAW Patrol, we're on a roll

So here we go, PAW Patrol, oh-wa-wa-oh
PAW Patrol, oh-wa-wa-oh-oh
PAW Patrol

I sat on the couch sluggishly as Majesty watched yet another episode of Paw Patrol. I felt like I was in kid hell in this moment and this was karma for whatever doing I committed in a past life. I sighed as she began to talk to the characters as if they were her friends.

"Aye." The little girl hummed as she turned to me. "This all you gon watch, lil girl?" She shrugged before switching her attention. I attempted to change the channel but as soon as I reached for the remote and pressed down on the button, my eardrums were attacked by the sounds of a crying child.

"No! Turn it back!" I groaned as I tried to get her to be quiet but our interaction was interrupted by the voice of Medusa herself.

"What fuck is going on?!" She looked over at the child and television before putting two and two together. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Rob, I've been forced to watch this kiddy shit and you mad at me?" She looked unamused as she picked up Majesty who was an emotional wreck. "If I wanna die, I coulda drowned at the damn beach."

"Say sorry, nigga." She gritted making me sigh in defeat.

"I'm sorry, Majie-Bear." She turned her head and I decided to walk around Robyn as the child held a deep pout staring at me. I got the remote and turned it back to the current episode of the show. "Look, mama. It's back on." She wiped her eyes while sniffling periodically.

I caressed her cheek as she questioned her trust in me at this time. "You forgive me?" I reached out for her hoping she would accept my apology. After a minute or two, she smiled while I took her in my arms. "See, that wasn't too bad. Now we best friends, right?"

She nodded as Robyn shook her head. "Right, Tuffie!" My face dropped as confusion set in due to the nickname that I was given. I frowned deeply as Robyn tried to hold in her laughter.

"Wha... what you say?" She laughed as she scrunched up my cheeks while shifting my head side to side.

"Yuh name is Tuffie!" I hummed in disapproval making her frown.

"Uh uh, you gon have to do better baby." Her pout became visible again as her mood changed due to my inability of acceptance. I looked over at Robyn who looked as though she was waiting on a response from me. It was as if both girls were waiting on a proper response and when I mean proper, I'm referring to real "simp-ish" type shit.

"You don't like it?" I sighed as her tone of voice indicated she was becoming sadder by the second. I smiled tightly before answering.

"Nah baby. I love Tuffie!" She smiled widely before being sat back down. I rolled my eyes before sitting back down on the couch. I smacked my teeth as Robyn took a seat on my lap before wrapping her arms around my neck. "That's such a cute name, Tuffie!" She tapped the tip of my nose before I pushed her to the side of me. She couldn't hold in her hysterical laughs.