Chapter 12

Robyn's POV
2 Weeks Later, May 18, 2016
Atlanta, GA

"Fuck! Where are my clothes, Jen!"

I was currently at my final US Show before the 1-month hiatus and then the international leg. To say I was stressed was an understatement and it wasn't due to the show but something I couldn't explain.  It was something that I was unsure of but possibly contributed to a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Rob, they're in the bag hung up on the hanger here." I sighed before going over to lift it. While I unzipped the bag, I felt a hand caress my shoulder as I pulled out the outfit. "Rob." I looked at her from my peripheral while laying it out. "Please slow down. You're going to burn yourself thin." I shook my head listening to her words.

I looked at her before giving a silent okay as I tried to balance my breathing. I then got ready for glam which took a delicate amount of time before I thanked my makeup artist and hair stylist. I went ahead and put on my attire, which some of my staff assisted me getting into. I then looked over my attire to ensure I looked okay. Shit, do I need to change this? No, no, I'm overthinking.

I walked out and was met by Geoff and Y/n, who were too busy discussing the protocol for tonight. To my knowledge, there were rumors of an operation that could potentially affect the events of tonight. However, I trusted them enough to ensure that everything planned will be secured properly.

"You alright, Rob?" I nodded as Geoff led me and Y/n, who was close by, towards the entrance to the stage. As we proceeded to the steps, I took a moment to allow the engineering and cleanup crew time to re-prepare the stage before receiving the signal, signifying my introduction to the show.

On cue, the music began to play and eventually, I was escorted to the stage where all my anxiety disappeared, seeing that it was my natural habitat. I continued to give my fans a show, especially since it was the final US show and I wanted it to be remembered.

The show lasted another 2 hours before I concluded and tirelessly walked down the stage and instead, rode the golf cart that was waiting for me. I was congratulated by many celebrities who decided to come out. That list included The Migos, Usher, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z and Beyonce, and of course, Rakim. After conversing with them all, I headed back towards my dressing in order to take a shower and change.

"You did that shit, baby!" Rakim said excitedly before he came in to kiss me passionately. Though we've known each other for a few years, we're trying to see how this relationship can work this time. Though he was known to the world as a cocky, playboy, he was actually sincere with his attempt to get with me. I decided that I would give him a chance after all this time of turning him down.

"Thank you. Did you like the seats we had for you and your guys?" I asked him as he nodded. While we continued our interaction, I could notice a few glances from a certain someone who decided that they would turn around to watch the exit. I then turned back to Rakim who was also talking to Mel, Jen, and other members of my team. "I can't wait to get back to the hotel. I'm tired as fuck and need to sleep." Instead of him agreeing, he instead answered with,

"Nah, Rob, you gotta come out tonight. This the last US Show before that month long break you got." I shook my head no as he and his friends were persistent in getting me to go. I mean, it is the last show, what's the worst that could happen? I smirked at him before nodding my head. As everyone started to get hype inside the room, I felt my arm being pulled as Y/n brought me over to a corner.

"Did we not just talk about this shit? It's some crazy shit goin on and you gon go out?" She askedas I rolled my eyes.

"I understand that but you just can't stay stuck inside forever. Just relax."