Chapter 40

Y/n's POV
Holetown, Barbados

I rode through the streets of a nearby city as we were approaching the end of this labyrinth consisting of a mysterious stalker. It was nighttime which made it harder to see many things within the creeks and alleyways.

"I know Rob and I'm sorry. You know I gotta deal wit some work stuff."

"I understand that and I'm not irritated by that. However, I'm more irritated at the fact that you're having to leave last minute to deal with it."

I sighed while I slouched in the seat as the vehicle turned the corner. "I understand you hate it but just understand I don't want to do this every time." She sighed heavily before I continued. "But I'm gon make it up to ya. You gon lemme do that?" I waited as her silence filled my ears. "You know ion like that silent shit."

"I don't care what you like."

"And ion care what you don't like but what you ain't gon do is gimme that silent shit. Now you gon lemme make it up to ya or not?"

"Fuck you." I chuckled lowly as I knew she would fold in 3, 2, 1. "You better make it good."

"Thank you, and" I then looked over at Ryan as he napped next to me. "I'll definitely make it worth ya while." I knew she was smirking and smacked her teeth. "Might be too vocal when I get my hands on ya."

"Okay, it's time to go. Just make it back here please so I can get my reward." I bit my lip thinking of the many ways I would make that happen. "I love you, Tuffie." My mood changed quickly.

"Why the fuck you playin wit me?" She laughed loudly as she used the nickname forced onto me by Majesty herself.

"You know you love it. Now be grateful." I smacked my lips loudly before I rolled my eyes.

"Who gon be grateful for that kiddy ass shit?"

"I should get Majie to beat your ass." Before I could counter, the vehicle came to a stop before I decided to get off the phone.

"Whatever. Tell her I said 'wassup friend." She hummed soundly. "And you. I love you."

"I love you more. Now go do some work." I smiled before hanging the phone up. I then put my phone in my pocket before getting serious again.

"'uhibuka? kam hu hulu." ("I love you? How fucking sweet." I rolled my eyes as Ibrahim added his two cents in making Ramir laugh loudly.

"adhhab 'iilaa aljahimi. 'ant taemal fi eamali eindama tahtaj 'iilaa naqlina 'iilaa almawqie alsahihi." (Go to hell. you're in my fucking business when you need to get us to the right location.")

He flipped me off before Ryan woke up from his short slumber. "Fuck y'all arguin about? Y'all sound like some lil bitches." We looked at him in annoyance before we changed the subject.

As we scoped the area, we noticed a crowd of many as it appeared to be a party some blocks down. Ramir took a moment to look at the tracker before spotting our target.

"You see that?" I squinted my eyes before I nodded. "The person is in the crowd but they're on the move." I then went to fix my earpiece before he got the chance to continue.

"We need to get down thea' then. You gon let us know when they movin and shit?" He nodded at Ryan before we ensured our connection was fine. We then got out the car before walking down to the location unsuspiciously.

I born as a bedroom bully
Bedroom bully fi di gyal pickney
I born as a bedroom bully
Bedroom bully, gyal a whine up fi mi (bully)

Real top gyallis, man a bed room bully
Bedroom bully, man a bedroom bully
I born as a bedroom bully
Bedroom bully fi di gyal, ay