33 / Tell Me!

Their outfits were very cute, both the boys had on baggy jeans which were graffitied with the words 'TELL ME' and hearts. Jeongin had a light blue pair while Yeonjun had a dark blue pair. Yeonjun had on a sleeveless shirt, which was green. Jeongin had on a simple white T-shirt with writing on it. He had a bucket hat to go with his outfit.

Yuqi wore a high waisted pair of white, graffitied jean shorts. She had on a light yellow top that had long sleeves.

Tzuyu had on a similar pair of shorts, hers being a darker wash color. She had on a light blue tank top and matching leg warmers.

Summer had on a pair of baggy jeans much like Jeongin and Yeonjuns except hers were white like Yuqi's Shorts. She absolutely loved the pants. They were her style and the 'TELL ME' on the side with the hearts everywhere were to die for. She had on a pink, one sleeve top.

(the writing/ hearts on their jeans/shorts matched the color of their shirts/tops)

"I love these outfits." Tzuyu said.

"Me too I would wear this on a daily basis. These pants are to die for." Summer smiled.

"Do you guys want to go see the boys? We're finished with hair and makeup we just have to warm up with them now." Yuqi suggested
"Yes I miss Jeongin!" Summer got up as she laughed.

"Hey guys!" Tzuyu said as they walked in.

"You guys look great!" Jeongin smiled.

"Same goes for you!" Yuqi laughed.

"Wow Summer you look fantastic." Yeonjun told her.

"Thank you. You look really good too." She smiled, "Don't you guys absolutely love these pants. I think they're so cute." She once again tried to add Jeongin into the conversation.

"I think they're great but they look the best on you." Yeonjun replied. She felt weird about this.

"They are really comfy Im glad we get to keep them." Jeongin stepped in like a super hero.

"Me too these are literally my favorite pants ever now." She laughed.

"Guys we go on in 20 do we want to do some warm ups?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sure!"

Bokkie: I know you don't need it but good luck we're all here to watch and support you and Jeongin <3

Eunnie: Aweee you guys are too sweet. Jeongin and I love you all! Thank you for the luck I hope you guys like our show! We go on in like 20 so im going to warm up. OH M G ALSO me and Jeongin have the cutest pants on I love them so much. anywho bye bye!!!

"She's so funny sometimes." Minho laughed after Felix read everyone the message.

"I'm really excited to see them." Changbin was on the edge of his seat, "She said 20 minutes? I can't wait that long." He slumped down.

"Oh no Changbin are you going to die?" Seungmin rushed over and pretended to give him cpr.

———

"You guys ready?" Yuqi asked as they stood behind stage ready to preform.

"Let's do this!" Yeonjun said. They all ran onto the stage to start their performance.

"Oh my god it's them!" Chan squealed.

"She was right those pants are adorable." Jisung whispered. The whole performance went smoothly and they did fantastic.

"Yay that was fantastic guys!" Tzuyu smiled.

"I'm so glad it went well." Yuqi replied.

"This has been so fun. Can I get both your numbers? To stay in touch?" Summer asked them as she grabbed her phone.