162 / Five Star

"Jisung are you sure? You know it's okay to-"

"Yes i'm sure. This comeback is insanely important for us. I'm not missing it for some stupid cold." The group was on their way to perform at KBS. Summer wore a giant hoodie, even though it was June she still had to hide her hair.

"You know your health is just as important as this comeback." The serious look in her eyes made him hold his breath for a moment.

"I'm okay Haeun." He nodded, "Its okay." The group's car parked in front of KBS. Summer quickly lifted her hood and made sure all her hair was tucked away as she got out of the car, waving at Stays that surrounded. For their debut stage Summer was put in a pair of light blue jeans with white paint scattered all over them. She had on a dark blue jersey with white writing on it. A small piece of the jersey was tucked into the pants as the rest of it hung loose. Her shoes were nothing special, just white with a small hint of blue that was barely visible. Her hair was now dark green and put into two small low pigtails with two front strands in small braids. Her stylist had cut cute wispy bangs. The group got ready and some of them were filmed for SKZ TALKER, Summer being one of them.

"I'm nervous." She jumped up and down with a smile still on her face, "This dance took me longer than usual to learn and perfect so i'm praying I do well today." She smiled, "I have a good feeling, even though i'm nervous." She smiled.  The group of nine went to take some pictures in front of the staircase before moving to perform. Though no one was taking it very seriously, meaning Summer, Changbin and Felix who were taking up as much space on the stairs as they could. Finally it was performance time. She shook out her hands, arms, legs, everything, jumping up and down before they went out onto the stage.

They set up in their starting positions, Summer didn't look at the audience until the music started. She needed to get in the zone first. She was really feeling it when she got to her first line, (the last line in Hyunjin's first verse), As the boys all leaned to the side, she poked out from behind Hyunjin, acting like she was pushing him down as she sang. But as they got closer and closer to the chorus, she got more and more nervous that she was going to mess up the footwork. But as they got closer, she though about how it was their comeback after 8 months, how this was so incredibly important, so if she was going to mess up, she was going to mess up doing it completely full out. She went hard, harder than she's ever danced before. And thank god she didn't mess up. She smiled when that part was done and they moved into Changbin's verse, probably her favorite choreography in the whole show. As the group got in their lines for the short stop in his verse, Summer gave a cute wink to her fancam camera that she had spotted earlier in the show. Once they got to Jisung's rap she felt worried, wondering if he could make it through, but of course, like the ace he is, did it perfectly even with the illness infecting his body. The group ended the dance, out of breath, but content with everything they had left out on the stage. For this stage Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix all got short little ending fairies. The group then exited the stage to get ready for their interview. As soon as they were out of sight from fans Summer found Jisung.

"Hey you okay? Do you need water? Medicine? Anything?" She had a hand on his back.

"Water would be nice." He smiled. She quickly ran as fast as her legs would carry her to find the beloved boy a bottle of water. The group then made their way to the stage for their interview. Summer made sure she was next to Jisung, and she ended up with Changbin on her right. They were all being cute in front of the camera as it started to record them for the live interview.

"Chae Chae check!"

"Eunchaemin!" Their MC's spoke as they went on air. Summer noticed, Jisung was the only one of them with no mircrophone. She felt bad for him but knew it was best for him to not talk as he was sick and needed to rest as much as he could, even if it was just his voice.