124 / S-Class

A/N: I am aware that this took days to shoot, however i'm going to mainly focus on the boat, because if i make this more than one part then i'd have to change all of the chapters numbers after this one (again) and i've already done that quite a few times due to adding 5 star stuff in. So this is just going to stay one part. Thank you here's the chapter now!

After Jisung and Seungmin got rested up and all better, The group started their S-Class music video. The first set for their music video, was on the boat on Han River. It was incredibly insane to Summer that they got to shoot a music video on a boat in the middle of this giant river. She realized how big their group really is, how big this comeback really was for them. "Hey why does Minho get cool sparkly pants?" She whined. For this part of the music video, she was in a pair of baggy ripped light blue jeans with boots, like all the other members. She had on a white button down shirt which was rolled up to her elbows with a black vest over it. She had her blonde hair slicked back a bit with gel, with a few small strands falling out over her eyes.

"I'm just cooler than everyone that's why." Minho laughed. The very first scene of the music video was their first project, starting with Felix's whistles and Changbin's verse. Summer was nervous, due to the blockage in her brain for this choreography still. However she wasn't too nervous because they would only be doing it in chunks, which wouldn't be hard for her to remember, in fact maybe doing these chunks over and over would help her even more. After they got that part a few times they moved on to the next part on the deck of the ship. Summer's line. (A/N: Yes I took Chan's pre-chorus line). They told her for this part she'd also be driving a car, in which Lee Know and Chan would be in as well. This was to be caught later on in the night. They ended up doing the whole bit, however only a small part of it was used in the music video. She made sure to put on the most powerful sexy expression she could as she sang the words.

Swervin
I'm speeding on Serpent Road
Luxurious like i'm an S-Class
Best of the best of first class

This was taken a few times as well, to make sure they got the perfect cut. The final on deck scene was the very end of the song, in which Summer also sang the ending chorus.

"I'm getting my work in today." She laughed as they prepared for her next line.

Everyday, 빛깔 뻔쩍 빛깔 뻔쩍
빛깔 뻔쩍해 class
빛깔 뻔쩍 빛깔 뻔쩍

Thankfully, the ending dance was much easier than the regular chorus moves she was having so much trouble with. At the very end of Felix's last line, the group stood in their spots as they looked at the camera. Summer ended in line with Felix and Hyunjin, looking the same way as them, with Seungmin and Lee Know on either side of her.

It was quite cold out when they were filming, Summer had a jacket on and was still freezing cold in between takes. She sat on the ground in a little ball with her knees to her chest, "You cold?" Jisung laughed, knowing the answer.

"It's freezing out here." She shook, "I even have this big jacket on." She was right, she had on a huge puffy jacket to keep her warm.

"I'll help." Jisung smiled as he sat beside her, pulling her close to him. The two were nearby the crew, however they didn't find this unusual due to the weather and how close all the members were to eachother, "Isnt it crazy that we're out here, on a boat, on the Han River. Filming a music video?" She smiled.

"It's a crazy reality we live in. It's made me realize how much life changes. If you told little me that she'd be a Kpop idol in one of the biggest boy groups, filming a music video on the Han River, sitting next to her secret," She paused and looked around to make sure no one was in earshot, "Boyfriend. Who just so happens to be perfect at everything and even got nicknamed the fourth gem ace. She would have said you're batshit crazy." She laughed.

"Well I never thought I'd be sitting next to the Kpop queen." He smiled at her.

"Jisung no one calls me that." She rolled her eyes as she laughed.

"Well you're my Kpop queen."

"You're so cheesy."He laughed and she placed her head on his shoulder as the two looked up at the night sky.

"If people weren't around I'd kiss you right now." He spoke out of the blue, "I wish I could."

"One day, we'll come back to the Han River. Just us two. We'll look up at the beautiful stars and remember this. Then you can kiss me here." She smiled at him.

"Sounds perfect."

Next the group moved to a vault set, where they would wear the same clothes as on top of the boat. First, Jisung's two lines in the beginning of the song. This as well, was fairly easy choreography, and not long bits of it. For Jisung's second line Summer stood next to Changbin as they looked at the vault weirdly. The director told them something special was to be edited in. Next was Seungmin's first pre-chorus. It took her a second to remember the choreography, going through the motions quickly before the director started the bit. The next scene was also Seungmin's during the bridge of the song.

The next night they went back to the ship to film all of the octopus scenes. Summer's favorite being the one where Seungmin was dancing around with headphones on as the octopus attacked. Summer was told to hurriedly tap on Seungmin's shoulder to warn him about the octopus for this scene. Next a few clips were gotten of a SWAT team coming in to shoot the octopus during Han, Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix's verses. Meaning Summer got a nice break. It was only the second day of filming, yet she was already so tired. The final part they had to film for the boat was their dance break. One of the points Summer was most nervous for. They stood on one side of a pool as they did the dance. The first take she did it correctly, but not good enough for her or the directors standards.

"Let's get that again." He gave Summer a glance saying 'do better' but somehow in a nice way. She nodded at him as they did the second take. For this take she was a bit slower than the rest of the group, causing them to do it again. It took her five takes before she did it well enough. She felt terrible.

"I'm-"

"Don't you dare say it." Hyunjin stopped her, "If you're about to say you're sorry do not I will not accept it." He laughed a little.

"Wh-"

"Because you're a human. You're allowed to make mistakes." Felix butted in, "And I messed up on a few reps. I promise you it's okay. We've been super busy and haven't had a lot of time to practice. Don't be sorry."

"Okay." She looked down, "I'm-"

"Ah." Hyunjin caught her. She gasped.

"I didn't even realize I was about to say it." She laughed a little.

Quickly, Before the night was over, Summer, Chan and Lee Know all got in the car mentioned the day before. Now Summer wasn't going to actually drive it, she wished she could, but the director told her no. She had her hands on the wheel, 'driving'. The car was interesting. With three seats instead of two. She sat in the drivers seat with Lee Know beside her and Chan next to him. They got a few clips of them in the car, In one Summer was glancing over her left shoulder with a worried expression while Lee Know leaned back in his seat, looking like he was complaining about  something as Chan looked over at Lee Know and Summer. This clip was used in the music video, along with one other.

———

Summers other two outfits:

- In the scenes where everyone has a different colored outfits, she was in a pair of sweat shorts, however they were longer, about down to her knee. The shorts were a darkish purple with a black long-sleeve baggy shirt that had a dragon on the front in the same shade of purple and white. Lastly she wore white shoes with white socks going just a bit up her calf. She had the same dark purple colored bucket hat on with her hair straight down It was very similar to Felix's outfit.

-In the like 'tracksuit' scenes (idk what else to call it) She got the tracksuit jacket. It was left zipped. She wore a pair of black sweatpants which had five white stars going up the left leg of the pants. They looked much more baggy due to the open leg design. For this part, she had a few random small braids in her hair.

A/N: Also I know that the last chorus is all of their voices, but Summer is the one in the middle and her voice stands out the most if you know what I mean.