66 / Jungsu

"Fuck Felix he texted me." She looked at her phone.

"Text him back." He said, "I'm going to go back out with the boys and tell them you're okay."

Summer: Hi, you're Jungsu right?

Unknown Number: That's me!

Summer: Okay

Jungsu: Look I know you don't want to do this, honestly I don't either, JYP told us we had to or else our group wouldn't get anywhere. So let's just pretend for a while and the once Xdinary Heroes grows, we'll "break up" and go back to our own lives

Summer: JYP kind of sucks

Jungsu: Yea putting us in this position? What an asshole.

This made her laugh a little.

Summer: Did JYP give you my number?

Jungsu: No Jooyeon somehow had it in his phone.

Summer: Oh god Jooyeon still has my number from New Years?

Jungsu: Oh you're the drunk girl who's phone number he got on New Years.

Summer: Maybe... Since we're going to be dating in three days we should probably know a bit about eachother, why don't you tell me about yourself?

Jungsu: Well I initially wanted to be in an idol group, not a band. I play the keyboard and sing in our group. My favorite color is blue. I have a younger sister, I like to longboard. That's pretty much it about me.

Summer: Really that's all?

Jungsu: For now ;) How about you?

Summer: I was going to be in ITZY originally, i'm sure you've heard about all of that, but I can explain it more if you'd like, uh i'm a main vocalist, lead dancer and a sub rapper, my favorite color is green, i'm technically an only child but I had a lot of foster siblings growing up, and my hobbies are making fun of the eight bozos I live with.

Jungsu: They're the luckiest bozos ever to get made fun of by you

Summer: Oh stop it

Jungsu: Hey I have to flirt a little if you're going to be my "girlfriend"

Summer: You make a good point boy. JYP said you volunteered to "date" me.

Jungsu: I figured since i'm closest in age to you it wouldn't be as bad, plus i've always thought you were really cool and I wanted to maybe get to know you better.

Summer: Awe that's really sweet

Jungsu: I'm actually a really big Stray Kids fan

Summer: Stay!! I love Stay!!! Who's your bias?

Jungsu: Before you joined, Felix, then you became my bias wrecker and well...

Summer: I'm honored

Jungsu: You should be. Does your group know yet? About us?