104 / Breakup?

"You ready?" Jungsu asked her.

"As ready as i'll ever be." She laughed. The two walked into his office.

"Hello you two. What did you need to see me about?" JYP spoke as the two took a seat.

"We want to break up." She spoke sharply.

"Wow straight to the point." He laughed, "No."

"What? They won both awards they were up for at MAMA and their listeners have increased so much since the news went out." She had her hands on the table.

"I'm well aware of that Miss Seong." He nodded, "However, they are not where I want them quite yet. After their next comeback we can reconsider how about that?" He tried to bargain.

"But our comeback isn't scheduled until April." Jungsu sounded confused.

"Exactly." JYP smiled.

"So you want us to keep fake dating for at least four more months?" Summer sounded so pissed off, "Why do I even have to do this favor for you?"

"Because I can fire you." His eyes showed his love for power.

"Fire me because I don't like playing along with this fake love? I feel like that's a pretty reasonable, normal human emotion to have." She argued.

"You aren't a normal human, you're an idol, and if you want it to stay that way you're going to do as I say. Understood?" She couldn't help but retreat.

"Understood Sir." She couldn't lose this job, it was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

"That's what I thought. Now this is going to keep up until your next album comes out." He looked to Jungsu, "Whether you like it or not." He looked to Summer, "Then we will reconvene after the release. You two better keep this act up for however long this needs to be. Remember your jobs and reputation is at stake."

"Understood Sir." Jungsu nodded.

"Yes understood Sir." Summer also nodded. As soon as she turned around to exit his office she rolled her eyes, secretly hoping a camera would catch it.

"God that stupid prick who does he think he is?" She said as he and Jungsu sat down to get a bite to eat afterwards.

"A man with power. Which he is." Jungsu laughed a little, "I'm sorry you're the one that has to do this." He took her hand in his.

"Jungsu please don't think this has anything to do with you. I absolutely love being around you and talking to you it's not you at all, it's just the fact that he thinks he can put us into this stupid situation just to benefit his profits. We're people too. Why doesn't he understand that?" She sighed as her phone dinged.

Channie: How'd it go?

Bokkie: Are you finally back on the market??

Hannie: No she isn't. And she will not be thank you very much

Minnie: Someones a little protective

Eunnie: He didn't let us break up. I have a long rant ready when I get home. Better mentally prepare for it

Binnie: I hate this guy.

Lino: Uh oh.

"I told the boys I have a nice rant ready for when I get home. They're in for a treat." She laughed a little.

"Oh don't worry my group will be hearing quite a bit from me too." Jungsu smiled.

———