145 / Get Lit

For this music video, the group had two different outfits. Summer's first outfit was a pair of large black pants with white designs on it. On top she wore a sweater, however, the sweater had only one sleeve over her right arm. The other side was slanted across her chest, showing off her left shoulder as well as her collarbone. Lastly, she had on black boots and her hair was down and completely straight. The entire first part of the song would be in these outfits. The whole group was all in black and white. Summer didn't have her first line until the chorus of this song, so for a good bit she got a nice break and got to sit, watching the others.

"Haeun." Jisung spoke softly beside her.

"Hm?" She looked over to him.

"Your collarbones are very nice." He was still incredibly quiet to make sure no one else could hear his mumbles.

"I never knew you were a collarbone man." She nudged him playfully.

"I wasn't. Or I didn't think I was. Until this moment." He smiled cutely as he looked down at the floor.

"Han! It's your turn!" The two heard.

"Right!" Jisung skipped off after patting her back. She took a sip of her coffee as she watched him from afar, shooting his part of the music video.

"What did he say to you? He looked all flustered for a second." Chan laughed as he stood beside her.

"He said he thinks I have nice collarbones." She laughed as she took another sip, "He's a collarbone man now."

"Has he never seen your collarbones before?" Chan asked.

"He has. This top just really defines it."

"It looks good on you." Chan patted her head.

"Why thank you Christopher." Her first appearance in the music video was during her lines. The group sat on different raised steps. Summer sat behind I.N with a microphone in her hand as she sang the lyrics. Then, the camera came close to her face, in a sort of fish-eye lends. She sang her lines at the fish-eye camera. While in that position they filmed both Lee Know and I.N's lines in the chorus too. The last shots needed in these black and white outfits was the group all walking around with one person centered. For Summer's she stood facing the side, so the camera saw the bare arm and shoulder. As the camera zoomed in and the boys walked around her, she gave a glare at the camera over her shoulder. Jisung finally realized the thought behind covering shoulders in high school, because he was internally going crazy.

———

Her next lines were the very first in their new outfits. Her and Hyunjin to be exact. A clip of their outfits, without them in them, was taken. before the two were instructed to put the outfits on. However it took quite a bit longer for the girl as her stylist was adding in long red extensions to her hair, giving her two long red french braids. They were quite loose but cute and fit the vibe quite well. Her outfit was a black and white racer jacket with small red and orange accents. She had a white shirt on underneath with muted orange pants. This part was the short bridge into the second chorus.

Her and Hyunjin stood in this long hallway of lit shelves. Hyunjin stood with his right hand in his pocket with his other by his side. Summer stood with her arms crossed. The camera panned closer to the two as they looked down at the floor. Once it got close enough, they looked up. Hyunjin raised one of his eyebrows while Summer gave a small smirk.

Next the two moved in front of the lit up Stray Kids sign. The rest of the group was watching this part of the shoot. Hyunjin rolled out a posted as the two stood behind the counter. For the 'shhhh' part that Summer does, she stood with her back to the counter. Hyunjin was facing her as he leaned with his right arm against the counter.

"Get closer." The director told them. Summer glanced over to Jisung who did not seem excited at the order. Their bodies were touching as they filmed the next part. Summer looked over her left shoulder, doing the 'shhh'. For a moment at the beginning of the shot, Hyunjin was looking at her before looking at the camera with a smile, swiping away to transition to Changbin's verse. Summer could already hear all the comments about this part and how close they were. But hey maybe this will take the spotlight off of her and Jisung, making their relationship more likely to be public later on. Small steps... hopefully.

———

Finally at the end of the song the group got this insanely fun montage. There was a platform that one member got to stand up on as the group surrounded them on the floor dancing. She was having the time of her life hyping her friends up and dancing with the strobe lights.

"Yah! Summer!" Changbin yelled from beside her.

"What?" She asked concerned as it sounded like she did something wrong.

"Your braid almost hit me!" He whined.

"How it's-" She grabbed her hair, finally remembering there was extensions put in, "Oh. Whoops. Sorry Changbin." She pulled the braids over her shoulder, "I'll try my best to keep them from hitting you."

"Thank you." He nodded.

"No promises though!" She playfully swung a braid so it hit his back.

"Seong Haeun!" He yelled.

"I got weapons!" She held both of her braids, "And I'm not afraid to use them." He scowled at her.

"You win this round. But it's not over." He turned his head but kept his squinting gaze on her, giving her a side eye. It was mostly Hyunjin and Jisung on this small stage until Summer stood up there to do her short 'Yes here we go!' line. As she got up there to do her line she looked up at the camera giving a smug look, as if she knew exactly what was about to go down. It was quite hot, but then again anything the girl did was quite hot. She did her line with the same look on her face as well as a smile.

Finally, for Jeongin's last line, she went down the hallway behind him. As he sang his verse, he impulsively threw his arm over her shoulder. She was smiling as she looked at him. Right as soon as the camera was panning away he smiled down at her too.

"You're so cool Jeongin." Summer ruffled his hair.

"Awe Noona." He gave his sweet little smile in return.

A/N: I'm sorry for this being so short! This is the chapter I wrote during my vacation so it's a bit all over the place, but I hope you enjoyed it.